1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. robbieradiant
    robbieradiant
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.3
    amazing mod, honestly. i really like it. would there ever be a seperate mod for only the race or something though? or like a whobound lite that doesn't take up as much space/isn't as huge?
  2. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.9.2
    Not really like it being a race mod
    certain server banned me for using a race mod
  3. NorielSylvire
    NorielSylvire
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.9.2
    It is very good but I created my timelord but he came with a not working Type 40 TARDIS; I press e pointing to the screen to reboot the system and it does not reboot, it says it is SAIL bla bla bla but the ship keeps movin in hyperspace and it constantly tells me to reboot the system :(
  4. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.9
    nice but could you add the eleventh docter sonic screwdriver? it can shoot too
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Ty, but Matt smith's sonic is in the mod, just missing capaldi's. And technically the sonic is a tool, not a weapon (it just happens to have a setting to disrupt daleks) and I intend to maintain that.
  5. broniegamez
    broniegamez
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.6
    love it
    1. Lexicon-Prime
  6. seanzhao
    seanzhao
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.6
    非常的喜欢!感谢作者!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it, and you're welcome :)
  7. Misu96
    Misu96
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.5
    I love this mod! It's incredible how Starbound fit very good the Doctor precence like if is a real episode of Doctor Who story. I like the tons of stuffs that you have made, but i noticed that not all stuffs are in the mod. For example, I'm trying to create the Capaldi Tardis but i miss the walls, libraries and other stuffs from that tardis. Of course, i think that you will implement them (Sad that i can't help you because i don't know how to do it, but i just know how to use photoshop very very well). So my only request/suggestion right now are those:

-Change the sound of the Tardis travel mod (when you use FTL to other planets) with the normal tardis sound during Space travel or Time travel. It's a ship but it's not a normal ship :).
    -Don't let the mod to fall on the oblivion, continue your awesome work by adding new stuff (like the capaldi tardis pieces etc etc) and of course with the continuos support of the mod, because trust me, this mod is one and only, a masterpiece. (of course if real life let you do this)
    -Adjust some stuffs in the tardis building mecanics, because i had some problems with the walls, that can't be unified between them or some times are impossible to plance in certain tiles.(But it's probably fixed whit the upgrades of the ship dimension that i don't see yet)

And for now i think that is all.
    It's a bit sad that the tardis is a kind of fixed portal, but that i think that it's not changeble, so i think that is all for now :) Thanks for the awesome work!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks, and don't worry... I wont let this mod die, and I do have hopes of changing FTL but I've not been able to track down how to make it species specific. I wont change it if it effects all the other species too. I'll be looking into the objects soon as well, to see which ones are having the issues and why.
  8. SorcTronLordOfEch
    SorcTronLordOfEch
    5/5,
    This is a brilliant mod, adds much content, items are fairly easy to get, and is all around very well made.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
  9. mrlowercase
    mrlowercase
    5/5,
    I'll probably always give this five stars. I'm biased toward all things Gallifrey, to be honest. And I was so sad when I found the problem with turning in quests. I hadn't played Starbound since I had to delete this mod because it halted my other character progress. And the day I decide to play it again is the day you uploaded this fix? As The Doctor says, never ignore a coincidence! Unless you're busy, then always ignore a coincidence.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I also love how you used that quote, made me smile :)
  10. mrlowercase
    mrlowercase
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4b
    I didn't know how much I wanted a Doctor Who mod for Starbound until I found this. It's fantastic and I love it! Please please please make regeneration a thing that happens on death, if that's not too unreasonable!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the Review! As for regeneration perks, a random sprite maker post death isn't anywhere in the works at this time. That doesn't mean it can't happen, just way down on my to do list.
  11. BateyN7
    BateyN7
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.2
    Loving the species addition the Tardis Ship and the teleport animation! Excellent work!!! Any plans on making more furniture tiles for the 12/13th doctors tardis? or even some Missy/Master clothes for those of us who like being bad!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, not much I can say about the future of this mod... "Spoilers" n'all ;)
  12. Voidowl557
    Voidowl557
    5/5,
    the doctorwho mod is back! yeaaa!
  13. RowanEx
    RowanEx
    5/5,
    10/10 Not Enuff bowties.

Just kidding, I'm waiting for this to become a bigger mod. And the AVIAN mod compatibility... is odd.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks, and I agree about the Avian mod compatibility. But it was a simple request to adjust, and I prefer not to conflict with other mods.
  14. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    so, is this mod expectable on steam? :)
    or just at full release without ...well atleast with less bugs than in other mods? :D
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the rating! I haven't made any efforts to release this onto steam yet. I'll let everyone know in the discussion when/if I do. :)
  15. SonicundMario
    SonicundMario
    5/5,
    Lots of content! Nice mechanics like a TARDIS beam when you beam yourself down a planet.Many skins for the matter manipulator to turn it into your favourite Sonic Screwdriver.A custom race and great support!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Love the Fantastic Review, thanks!
  16. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    Adds a nice amount of new items :)
    tough i wonder, does the matter manipulator changes conflict other mods which may change the matter manipulator? :/
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Possibly, I'd have to see the mod in question. Though I doubt it since it's unique to the gallifreyan race. And the Skin modules in game are just updated image resources you can cycle through. If any conflict occurs let me know.
  17. Aimlessimp05
    Aimlessimp05
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    I have used since the day it was released and i simply love what it has become. Keep it up and maybe add in Anime Eyes for Humans?
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the rating, not sure about the anime eyes but we'll see *ba-dum-bum-tiss*
  18. billhuynh919
    billhuynh919
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Great mod!; Is there any chance this will be on steam workshop
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Possibly... haven't attempted it yet. The thought of charging for a mod is enticing, but not crucial yet. :)
  19. jhession33
    jhession33
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Great mod, and any chance of this mod going to 1.0 starbound?
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Just did! :) Enjoy...
  20. kat1004
    kat1004
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Oh. Yes. This is amazing. I need more Doctor Who stuff in my Starbound.

Thank you.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      :) Thank you, and rest assured... there will be more in the future.