Version 8.132The last few weeks mark alot of firsts not only in this update...
or the "First Companion Item Update"
Changes are right under this list.
- The first time a Starbound mod has been recognized/liked and reccomended by the official Doctor Who team
- The first time I started working on a full outfit for a classic doctor
- The first Item that doesn't really belong to the doctor, Rory's Centurion Helmet
- The first time I actively started working on custom races (Timelords, Silurians, Adipose) WIP
- The first time I started on a custom space ship (TARDIS) WIP
- The first time I teamed up with someone else for this project (just for one specific item) WIP
- The first time I forgot to update Starbound and used an outdated version for a few weeks (Yes this is as dumb as it sounds)
- And the first time I used the same sentence structure repeatedly in a change log.
- Fixed issues with Dalekeyestalks and K9
- Added Creepy Gas Mask
- Added The Doctor's Top Hat (seen on various occasions in the show)
- Added Top Hat from the Snowman Christmas Special
- Added Doctor's Space Suit
- Added Tenth's Doctoral Cap (From the Family of Blood)
- Added Rory's Centurion Helmet
- Added Doctor's Mop (Big Bang Two)
The Doctor Who team requested the Adipose to be added, soooo.....
When they are done they will be available as a race and a companion.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Whobound - Itempack Re-Authored
Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more