1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Whobound - Itempack Re-Authored

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Version: 8.142
    Brilliant/5
    I would love to see some of the strange weapons from the Time War (50th)
    Including the Laser Rifle the timelords use, and not only that
    BUT RASSLEON EQUIPMENT! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A WHOVIAN WITHOUT INCLUDING ALL THE RASSLEON STUFF!
    Ahem... That was... Odd.
    Also, the Master's powers from the End of Time and Bad Wolf... And the Moment? So much content yet to be added, please do not stop, you clever person, you!
    I would like to see a race included in this, and the Silurians.
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Damn, you are in for a treat in the coming month... I have planned so much stuff for this year, there is no way I will stop working on this mod anytime soon. :D
  2. vmh10
    vmh10
    5/5,
    its awesome, and so is the doctor
  3. Diakonus
    Diakonus
    5/5,
    wibbly wobbly timey wimey....stuff
  4. Lord Kain
    Lord Kain
    5/5,
    Version: 8.132
    As a long time Doctor Who fan, I feel this mod hits the mark wonderfully and I look forward to future updates.
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      You will have a blast seeing this mod grow into something even bigger. :)
  5. alexwolf359
    alexwolf359
    5/5,
    Version: 8.12
    I love it, amazing work! Allons-y Alonso! :)
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Fantastic, thanks ;)
  6. drilldude22
    drilldude22
    5/5,
    This is amazing! although I just found a slight glitch, I just installed it on my friends computer to, but now we can't craft K9. I even tried going into my single player world to craft it, but nothing! can you provide some help?
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      The mod should be installed both clientside AND serverside, the game-instance that runs the server also needs the mod. Additional info like version, Mod-variant would also be nice.
      Other than that I can't do much more at the moment, especially since I don't have much experience with multiplayer.
  7. Ssstabbounder
    Ssstabbounder
    5/5,
    Fantastic!
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      And so are you!
  8. Will Francis
    Will Francis
    5/5,
    Version: 8.1
    <3
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Haha, thanks!
  9. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Version: 8
    Looking good so far, but it could use some "classic" costumes/enemies/hairs/etc. Some brains with eyeballs in jars would be nice.
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      More classic stuff will definitely come in the future, all the doctor's hairstyles are already in Starbound thanks to an Doctor Who fan in the development team though. :D Thanks for the feedback
  10. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    Version: 7.6
    i love this mod, but the daleks are supposed to spawn right? cuz they don't spawn for me
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Currently they only spawn when you use the Dalekpods, in the future they will sometimes spawn in the wild aswell. :D
  11. Fezudu
    Fezudu
    5/5,
    Version: 7.5
    Amazing mod for those who love this series. if i can make a request/sugestion it was having a Cybermen enemies. and daleks and cyberman vanity itens would be nice xD.
    thanks for this mod GOOD JOB! =D
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Thanks, just today I started with the finishing touches for the Dalek Tommy Gun from "Daleks in Manhattan" and "Evolution of the Daleks".
      After now 4 scrapped designs for the Cybermen I had to delay that Idea ( It will probably take a week or so to finally release the Cybermen ).
      I also already experimented with the idea of a wearable Dalek but haven't worked on that for at least two days...

But keep up all your suggestions, there is nothing I wouldn't add for you guys (It has to be Doctor Who themed)
  12. A_Link_to_the_Stars
    A_Link_to_the_Stars
    5/5,
    I love this mod! It's really helpful andI like to take out all my anger onto the Daleks! My one question is, you ARE planning to implement Matt's two outfits, right?
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Why only two? ;P
  13. epicness403
    epicness403
    5/5,
    Great mod. In the next update you should add cybermen.
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Already working on that :D
      Unfortunately I had to scrap some fancy earlier Cyberman designs though :\
  14. LupinLOL
    LupinLOL
    5/5,
    Version: 7
    Great
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Thanks, nice Koala there!
  15. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    Version: 7
    thank you for making this mod and i hope you can keep it up.
    but i just have a few requests though. can you add a timelord race, add a timelord regeneration respawn animation (for the timelord race), can you add a tardis ship (for the time lord race), and can you add other races such as cybermen and daleks.
    for now can you at least add the timelord race and add everything else later. so basically can you add what is in the "TimeLord Mod" to this mod and add even more. PLZ!!!!!
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      I actually thought about adding a Timelord race and ship, but I primarly concentrate on adding all 200+ combined items and hope to release it this week.
      After that I might focus on the race with intro and all that stuff, I just don't want to rush it and release something I don't really like...
      Daleks and Cyberman are 100% planned to get added in the future so no worries about that.
      Anyways, thanks for the feedback :D
  16. TrentV88252
    TrentV88252
    5/5,
    Version: 6.51
    Love the mod keep it up. Also would love to see the 11th Doctors clothes in the future :D
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      I can assure you, the 11th doctor will get more stuff "soon"
      Glad you like it.
  17. IJustWant2Download
    IJustWant2Download
    5/5,
    Version: 6
    cant love this mod enough and i cant wait for more features and items to be added <3
  18. IJustWant2Download
    IJustWant2Download
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3
    everything is amazing in this mod. the one handed sonic screwdriver wouldnt destroy background blocks (walls) but thats the only bug i saw. would be cool with daleks and the 11'th doctors clothing and the 10th doctors glasses
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Thats a limitation of Starbound, if something is one-handed you can't use a secondary firemode. Just change the hand you use the sonic with to switch between back- and foreground.
      There are A LOT of things you can look forward to :D
      Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it.
  19. Shadowslayr
    Shadowslayr
    5/5,
    Version: 5
    Absolutely amazing! I had downloaded the earlier version and while it was great with the addition of the sonic screwdriver you really nailed it. The banana gun is great as well. I would love to see the Tenth's sonic as well!
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like it. More stuff gets added constantly so expect to see another screwdriver(s) soon :)
  20. Cankoda
    Cankoda
    5/5,
    Version: 4.12
    This mod is everything a doctor who fan could want, just need to make a sonic screwdriver now
    1. Erethas
      Author's Response
      Well I hope that doesn't mean everything I add to it isn't wanted ;P
      Just a quick question, what function would you like to see the screwdriver to have? Wiring tool? Better Matter manipulator?