1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Whobound - Custom Intro 3.0.1

Custom Doctor Who themed initial loading cinematic

1. TheMightyHercules
    TheMightyHercules
    5/5,
    Version: v2.3
    Amazing!
  2. Anderebu
    Anderebu
    5/5,
    Beautiful. If you are thinking about creating a Time Lord race mod please message me. My wife and I were working on one a while back. Since it was early alpha testing we only released it to those that played on our private server. We eventually decided to put our work on hold until either Starbound became stable enough to not have to worry about large changes between updates or until someone else made a Time Lord mod doing the work for us. I don't think we'd be too opposed to starting our work back up soon-ish. Thanks for this mod in the mean time.
  3. BryceD515
    BryceD515
    5/5,
    I LOVE YOU FOREVER. This is an amazing mod that adds that little visual and auditory pleasure to the title and loading screen. AKA: Fantastic.
  4. Rao999
    Rao999
    5/5,
    Let's see what all these five stars are ab- Oh my...
  5. JaceSilverwave
    JaceSilverwave
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2
    This is an incredible Dr. Who intro, also the first mod that worked for me so congrats on the success.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Right on! Maybe you should check out my other mods and Imblazed247's. I know those function well. :)
  6. exomatic2422
    exomatic2422
    5/5,
    Great mod. :D
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :)
  7. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    5/5,
    THIS IS AMAZING OH GOD YES
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      *chuckles* Thanks, Imblazed247 also had a small part to play in it suggesting that I make the additional effort towards the intro. And I must say, even if I'm patting my own back, this is ultimately fantastic!
  8. Imblazed247
    Imblazed247
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1
    Damn fine Intro man!! Not even a Whoer..LOL..Good Work!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Lmao, thanks Brah! And it's "Whovians" *winks*
  9. levaithan
    levaithan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Awesome Its a very cool intro thank you for making this It made me feel like Im in the Doctor Who Universe
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thank you and no worries, I got a cooler update on the way soon. If you like this, you'll love what's coming...