1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WeatherMod 0.1.1

Sandstorms occurs less frequently on dead/cooked planets.

1. majk
    Small fix to get rid of the extreme sand storm frequency on dead/cooked planets. Just unpack the .zip-file to your giraffe_storage\mods folder and you're good to go.

--- Important ---
    You may need to reset your world/planet files by deleting the contents of your universe folder. Please make backups if you have to.

Universe reset only necessary if the files are very old, confirmed.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Thank you very much, I did not understand how to apply the configuration weather who himself wrote - to starbaund, your work and the source code on github will helped me to deal with this
  2. paein
    paein
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    As someone prone to dying from anything and everything, this mod increases my survivability by 5%.