1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. Hotfixes

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Fixed Gun Sword animation.
  2. Yay, Organizing! And maybe some Fixes, and more "Experimental" Stuff

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Well, has anyone been wanting a sword that shoots bullets?

• Organized the recipes. Less file just sitting there.
    • Added icons for Laser Defense Grid and Liquids Station (I don't even know why they didn't have icons in the first place).
    • Fixed some recipes. Some recipes now show up. The Particle Accelerator and Liquids Station are now crafted at the Engineer's Table. The Experimental Weapons Station is now crafted at the Architect's Table.
    • Added a Sword that shoots bullets...
  3. Fixes, More Fixes, some More Stuff...

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Well, maybe I uploaded 1.2.1.0 too early.

• Made a bunch of stuff obtainable (almost everything is now!)
    • New crafting station, Liquids Station. Used to craft some liquids.
    • Fixed a patch file acting strange.
    • Made an item found by smashing capsules 10 times easier to get (was 0.0001, now 0.001). The item never ever dropped, so I figured the chance to get it was too low.
  4. Some Fixes and Some more Stuff

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Wow, again this has a lack of being updated. 3 updates that were never uploaded. Oh well.

• Liquids (finally)!
    • Made many of the items added in this mod obtainable without cheats.
    • Added some working objects.
    • Fixed some issues.

Again, Steam version is always the most updated.
  5. Many Patches, Experimental Item

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Wow, this has not been updated for a few patches/additions. Steam version is usually most up-to-date.

• Fixes for "Strange Bag" (wa_expweapbag). I unfortunately defined it twice in two different folders.
    • Fixes for Dark Blue Stim status effect. I was in such a rush for some reason that I left the status effect name as "jumpboost".
    • Added some thrown items ("Super Bomb", found in capsules, "Gravity Bomb", a gravity-defying bomb, and "Super Bullet", a very, very, very overpowered...
  6. Experimental Weapons *Overhaul*

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Made all experimental weapons obtainable.
    • Moved Experimental Weapons recipes to their own crafting station.
    • Added some stims. Added some augments.
  7. Some More Stuff

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Added Experimental Weapons Guide as a default known codex.
    • Added some more tools/weapons.
    • Added Steel Ladder, an object that can be placed anywhere, and is crafted with 3 steel beams at the Wooden Workbench and Industrial Workbench. Steel Beams are crafted with an iron bar and carbon at the Furnace (any tier).
  8. Crossover (Terraria) Update

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Added items related to (via sprites, function, etc.) Terraria.
    • Added more weapons.
    • Made Energy Crystal Rifle easier to use (had ridiculous firing time and cooldown).
  9. Hotfixes and Such

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Made all experimental weapons obtainable.
    • Added Weapons Blueprint, rewarded as a villager and merchant tenant gift, are a key ingredient for learning the recipes for experimental weapons; and crafting them too.
  10. More Experimental Weapons, Hotfixes

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Added more experimental weapons.
    • Fixed issues with some experimental weapons shooting faster than intended.
    • Fixed issues with some experimental weapons shooting more projectiles than intended.