1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Stats 1.0.1

Displays item level, DPS and damage per energy (DPE) for swords and guns.

1. Tripod
    Available on the Steam Workshop.

Displays item level, DPS and damage per energy (DPE) for swords and guns.

Based only on raw damage. Abilities and combo attacks are not factored in.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    shadows lord_, termx88 and Star Paw like this.

Recent Reviews

1. molyyyyyy2412
    molyyyyyy2412
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    cool
  2. Solsolis
    Solsolis
    3/5,
    This mod is a must have, deserves 5 star, but I rate it 3 star only because it's so outdated. PLEASE, UPDATE IT!
    Seriously, update it and make it compatible with Frackin' Universe.
  3. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    4/5,
    Good mod, but apparently isn't compatible with frackin Universe anymore
  4. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    4/5,
    It's a very good mod, it helps me a lot to choose which weapons I have to use. If I could add an option that compares the weapon it wears with that is equated and that the demonstration with the green arrows when the one that has is better and with the rocks of bajada the worse. If the weapon I have has 3 DPS and the one I am going to add has 5 DPS, in the weapon of 3 you must have a red arrow down and the weapon of 5 must have a green up arrow. But still it is very well the mod and it works in the version Starbound 1.3 - Spacefarer Update
  5. sksig
    sksig
    5/5,
    Had to multiply manually all the time until downloaded this mod. Must have!
  6. xaliber
    xaliber
    5/5,
    Should've been in vanilla since the start!
  7. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Saves me so much time. I am so happy this mod exists.
  8. turdz
    turdz
    5/5,
    ahh classy!
  9. Broconut
    Broconut
    4/5,
    A great quality of life mod! I highly recommend it! The reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5 is because not all weapon types are supported. I noticed that bows, fist weapons and whips do not display DPS or level. Also, shields don't display their level either. I was also going to point out miscellaneous weapon types like boomerangs and chakrams, but they don't even show their stats at all to begin with so I'll let those slide. If you were able to somehow make them display their stats, that would be amazing!
  10. aweroke12
    aweroke12
    5/5,
    Very useful. Essential information to have.