more info in the workshop page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=744492975
The Weapon Reinforcer Mod allows you to upgrade your weapons, increasing its damage.
There is no limit to the reinforcement but after a certain reinforcement level, the % is very low.
To craft the Weapon Reinforcer Pod you will need an Inventor's table and 999 pixels.
To reinforce your weapon you will need to place it in the pod , which will then unlock the reinforce process.
The window will show you the items required based in your weapon's current reinforce level.
Reinforcing is not 100% successfull , this means that the higher level your weapon is the lower chance you have to succeed.
Special thanks to:
DarkNekku for co-developing and mentoring me along the creation of the mod. ( Make sure to check his mods )
Chuckefish for making StarBound.
- fixed typo that prevented the Weapon Fusion mod from being crafted in the Inventors table
- slight nerf on the damage increase when reinforcing (something like 20%, not much )
- bug fixes
- fixed typo that caused bug on some weapons.
- upgrading only goes to +10, you start at +0 and go up each time you success. once you reach +10, the required materials increase in rarity, that means you can try to break the +10 limit, the label will still show +10, but the weapon can be +11, +12, etc, it will still increase the damage if you success (this was in 2.0 but we didnt mention it)
- Support for all weapons, including uniques and MODDED weapons,
- Revamped the reinforce system, it is based on weapon level and reinforce level, high tier weapons use high tier ores, low tier weapons use low tier ores (also reduced reinforce costs and higher chance overall),
- Added the reinforce level to the weapons tooltip(it is displayed below the Special attack),
- Tons of bugfixes, it should be pretty failfree
- Label appears telling you that you dont have enough materiasl for reinforcement if you dont have them when you click the button.
- added priority value to the mod to make it load last to fix the issue with people not having the recipe in the inventors table
- Mod Release!!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Weapon Reinforce Pod v2.2
Reinforce your weapons
- bug fixes mostly Aug 22, 2016
- Support for all weapons, including modded ones, revamped system Aug 18, 2016