- added support for all vanilla unique weapons that make sense to be infusable (like Solus Katana, Asoterusaberu DX, etc); those with really unique "mechanics/movesets" aren't and won't be supported (like Gnome Gun, Tentacle Gun, Oculus Reaver, Magnorbs, etc)
- added addition failsafe checks to prevent the mod from crashing the game
- fixed bug with small panel not appearing in the inventors table
- fixed bug with all crafted weapons, most importantly the violium one.
- fixed bug with the rarity selection
- fixed bug with the level calculation
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Weapon Fusion Station v2.2
Fuses two weapons into one, keeping the best of both worlds.