1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

We Come In Peace (Unmaintained) 0.2

WCIP makes all spawned alien creatures friendly.

1. Kazyyk
    We Come In Peace

Latest Versions
    Upbeat Giraffe - 0.1 - Download
    Glad Giraffe - 0.2 - Download

This is a very simple mod that attempts to make all randomly spawned aliens friendly. It won't affect NPCs or Bosses.

This mod was automatically generated by a script I wrote and then checked for quality afterwards. You can see the script here. I did version 0.2 by hand, for the most part.

Let me know if you have any issues with the mod.
    I'll try to keep it updated after every patch.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    AdamWolf1234 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Thanks for this mod! Now my village will live better with this monsters x3
  2. CyclopsPuppy
    CyclopsPuppy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Totally love this mod! I love exploring but being attacked by monsters left and right can be tiring (one of the reasons I took a break from Terraria and bought this game, SO glad I did!!!)
    I also noticed that the mine/dungeon monsters are still aggressive and a few larger monsters on the surface but I don't run into them too often so I don't mind so much. I'm just happy to finally be able to explore in peace (for the most part haha)
    Thank you!
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Just released a new update to bring it up to speed with the latest Starbound.
  3. Novalex233
    Novalex233
    5/5,
    Works really well, no need to stop and fight monsters anymore. I noticed something, though, that monster spawned in dungeons and caves are still hostile. Is this intended?
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Those monsters may be handled separately. I'll have to look into it. They could be miniboss or instanced monsters, but I should be able to make them friendly, too.
  4. Sancus
    Sancus
    5/5,
    I've been looking for something like this since Upbeat Giraffe came out and rendered config files (and thus, mods like no hostile monsters) obsolete. Works like a charm - this mod is perfect for people who enjoy the explorational and building side of starbound without the stress of constant combat and attack by very deadly creatures. Thank you so much - the one thing that irks me about starbound is the lack of a peaceful, truly casual option for the people who want to just play around and enjoy the scenery. This mod lets me do exactly that.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it! If you encounter any hostile monsters, please let me know and I'll try and figure out how to make them friendly.