1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Warframe Crossover V1.05

Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!

1. Lupus Alifer
    Lupus Alifer
    3/5,
    Version: More Weapons Pt 3!
    5 stars when you give us custom SFX and satisfying recipes, but great job!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      If I was able to add more than one material per recipe I would, for sfx. If I was good at that sort thing I would.
  2. silentbreath
    silentbreath
    5/5,
    that is great! when would you finish it ?
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it, I am going to post an answer to the question on the discussion page of this mod.
  3. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    OMG The Best Mod Ever!
    You sir or ma'am, are THE BEST!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha it would be sir. Glad you like the latest additions.
  4. PenguinsWrath
    PenguinsWrath
    5/5,
    Excellent work! Can't wait to see Sylva and Aegis!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it! I will eventually make Silva & Aegis (Won't be animated) and they will be separate obviously sword and shield. I'll do it in my next update.
  5. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: Simple Tier 2 Upgrade
    Wow, nice mod! Worth trying it!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like it, the next update will few new weapons with their tier 2 versions.
  6. ZombieArron
    ZombieArron
    5/5,
    Version: New Weapons Pt. 2
    Played a lot of Warframe, and when I saw this I had to try it out. The sprites for the weapons look awesome, you did a great job on them.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it, If you check the Discussion page very once in a while you'll find out about updates and information about future plans.
  7. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    4/5,
    Version: New Weapons Pt. 2
    Machete! OMG Thank You For Adding It!
    You are now my favorite modder!

Could you please add,
    Brakk, Brokk Hammer and Manticore Axe next?
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      I will eventually as I said the next update as requested will be a simple way of having stronger versions of the weapons added since the last update. After that I will be adding more weapons again.
  8. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    4/5,
    Version: New Weapons!
    Holy StarFrame Lotus!!

Thank you so much, great work!

Please add Skana and Machete,
    and a way to make them stronger too!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      I do intend on adding those weapons and a way to improve them for now I may create a very simplistic method of gaining higher tiers before being too complicated.

Glad you like the mod!
  9. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    5/5,
    Version: New Weapons!
    Very nice mod, the weapons are very close to the game`s original guns and they are fairly easy to get!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      When I have a reference Image I try my hardest to match the look of it. Glad you like it.
  10. CrimsonGiraffe
    CrimsonGiraffe
    5/5,
    Version: Bug Fix!
    The sprites are lovely, good work :)
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks the shading I use here is now pretty much what I use on my Minecraft Skins.
  11. Kurei-Z
    Kurei-Z
    3/5,
    Version: 2015-02-26
    The mod works but only 3 weapons loaded properly. The rest just shows up as "Perfectly Generic Items".
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      I forgot to mention to use foundry but could you list the working ones in the Discussion page so I may try and fix them cause I have no idea why they are not working.
  12. Magnusito
    Magnusito
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-26
    I have Nova's armor from ayamitsu's mod and Paris from yours. All i need now is Kunais, Dual Kama and someone to do the Warframe powers and i will play Warframe without playing Warframe.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it, I will be creating more weapons between melee and ranged.