1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Warframe Crossover V1.05

Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!

1. agmoyer
    Description :

This mod is a work in-progress, Weapons (and hopefully warframes) from Warframe made for Starbound.

I completely redrawn each gun, replaced few with others.

What Does This Mod Have?

- Foundry (Crafting Bench)

boltor_01.png

braton_01.png

flux_rifle_01.png

gorgon_01.png

hek_01.png

ignis_old_01.png

ignis_new_01.png

lato_01.png

sobek_01.png

strun_01.png

tigris_01.png

vectis_01.png

Problems?

Well to start...
    - Flux Rifle, Did what I could with limited knowledge to make it look like a continuous beam

- For some reason can't get my armour to display in the crafting bench but it is not a priority at the moment.

- Guns I think may still need tweaking, personlly I am fine with it but I didn't make this mod for myself so I want opinions on the damage.

What's Next?

While waiting for opinions on the damage for the guns I'll be working on the melee weapon update.

Recipes :

- Foundry, Crafted in Inventor's Table
    - Everything Crafted in Foundry

Weapon Summary :

They all work, damage is still being worked on till it is balanced...

I am trying to keep the weapons similar to Warframes as in Furis is little higher dps than the Lato or the Tigris is crazy strong compared to the Hek or Strun.

Cost for most the weapons is dirt cheap so anyone can help me test the weapons and give me feedback in the discussions.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. xana2321
    xana2321
    5/5,
    Version: V1.05
    why does every mod in starbound end up abandoned
  2. IsaacHawk
    IsaacHawk
    5/5,
    Very good!
  3. bound909902
    bound909902
    5/5,
    excellent
  4. Testamentexe
    Testamentexe
    4/5,
    Version: V1.04
    Idk if this mod is still gonna be worked on but it's a fourfer in my book as of now since there's a big gap in equipment and such. The mod can still be used but you'll have to delete the cornus.recipe file or you'll get booted out the game
  5. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Version: V1.04
    I never got a notification that you updated this!
    Great Work Dude!
  6. Corgi King
    Corgi King
    4/5,
    Version: V1.03
    Its a great mod, I think I use the Flux Rifle more often. Though the problem is that the Flux Rifle does over 2500 DPS. Although it is fun to use, I think it is too OP, especially if you can get it extremely early while only using very few pixels.
  7. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: V1.02
    Great Job, Good Luck in next updates!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I just hope things stop breaking but that may be asking too much.
  8. shethewitch
    shethewitch
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    After quitting warframe from the recent update breaking my frame rate I'm glad to have back my vectis in some shape or form, but it would be nice to have the vectis prime (as i had made it a while after obtaining the normal vectis) Thank you.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      If all goes well with the melee update planed, I'll most likely be working on prime guns.
  9. Chup&Ket
    Chup&Ket
    5/5,
    It's very good mod
  10. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    It's great to see you again! How have you been?
    Looks like i'm the first to download the new update!
    Great work!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha thanks, been good aside from laptop fan died and overheating, using older pc I have while I save cash to buy new one.

Aside from that I think this whole overhaul I've done should be a lot better than the mod use to be. Looking back the weapons did not look so well. Taking my time with it now and making sure everything is as accurate as I can make it before moving on with it.