1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Wardrobe v1.3.2

Interface to dress up your character with ease.

1. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    great mod but...how do i use the addon?
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      You can download them from here: https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-Wardrobe-Addons

A lot of these are meant for the Steam mods but you'll be able to find a bunch over here as well. Just install the add-on as well as the mod the add-on is made for (i.e. Wardrobe, Wardrobe - Frackin' Universe and Frackin' Univse).
  2. thyerror
    thyerror
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    Very good on paper, but in practice its excellent!
  3. EstatorVs
    EstatorVs
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.2
    Please dont use "assetmissing.png" but this file good to debug. Betther use something another clean image
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      What's wrong with the assetmissing texture? It's specifically meant to substitute missing images.
  4. Nilador
    Nilador
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.2
    super)
  5. Leo1250
    Leo1250
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0.3 (Cheerful)
    Pretty good mod. But theres an issue that is most likely unsolvable. My friends like to abuse things. So they just simply use this mod as a "cheat" to get better. Unfotunately i can't use this mod when im playing with friends :(
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Sorry that happened!
      There's always ways to cheat, and this mod is mostly targeted at people that either don't care about cheating, simply use the items in their vanity slots or for people that have already played the game enough for it not to matter.

You can still use the mod for the second bit! If you only equip the items in your vanity slots, the armor, health, energy etc. stats won't affect your player.

There is an add-on that disables the create outfit button, but of course people who want to cheat simply won't use that add-on.
  6. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 0.11 (Cheerful/nightly)
    BEAUTIFUL! What everyone always NEEDED and more! Love to see a furniture version of this too!
  7. Dovenius
    Dovenius
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1 (Cheerful/nightly)
    This is a great mod !!! There needs to be more mod for the nightly. Good job mod maker !
  8. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    This is beautiful.
  9. fakyrings
    fakyrings
    5/5,
    Very good but i need this mod for stable version.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you, but I'm afraid that's impossible. Script panes are currently only available in nightly.