1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vulpes Mk. II Vr. Pleased Giraffe Glad Update ^.^

Adds a custom anthropomorphic fox race

1. Prince JaxonH
    Prince JaxonH
    2/5,
    Version: Glad Update ^.^
    I mean the mod looks amazing sadly it crashes starbound for me though ;w;
  2. FOX KING
    FOX KING
    5/5,
  3. RaposaVL
    RaposaVL
    5/5,
    I liked your mod! ^^

you will put on steam?
  4. Gallent
    Gallent
    5/5,
    The only problem I had is that I can't craft the racial armors, as the vulpes have none! So... I spawned them in with a different mod.
  5. XxRarityx17
    XxRarityx17
    5/5,
    Well, you cant craft rubium, agisalt, or the purple armor..... Also, sail asks for uranium rods to upgrade.... Well, uranium isn't in the game anymore... I had to use /admin to get all the armor, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do about the uranium....

EDIT: Whelp.... You can use /spawnitem uraniumrod to get uranium, and you can use /admin and cheat - craft all the armor... Hope this helps XD
  6. Fhilip79
    Fhilip79
    5/5,
    I was looking for this for some time. I hope, you don't mind, if I change tails (They still look kangaroo-ish), and make it bit more sfw just for personal use.
  7. Ja'Skar
    Ja'Skar
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    It is time...to..do...FOX STUFF!
  8. BrianTheFox
    BrianTheFox
    4/5,
    amazing mod really brilliant its just not working with Pleased Giraffe sicne that mod i haven't played and miss it a lot could you please update it any soon?
    thanks
  9. Fox_Braun
    Fox_Braun
    5/5,
    Good!
  10. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    5/5,
    I was pleasantly surprised by the liveliness and operability of this modification...
  11. NuclearPotato
    NuclearPotato
    5/5,
    This mod is great. Pretty sure it works in Spirited Giraffe, but is the mod supposed to come in a .binary file?
  12. evilmegasteve
    evilmegasteve
    5/5,
    Really awesome race mod! - Still trying to make a good looking Wolf O'Donnell from Star Fox!!! xD Still awesome
  13. Giokins
    Giokins
    5/5,
    Still works for me on Spirited Giraffe. Great mod!
  14. currazooxd
    currazooxd
    5/5,
    Will you update for the new version, pls? :c
  15. FokkusuES
    FokkusuES
    5/5,
    A perfect mod that suit my fursona in an excellent way, cant stop playing with it!
  16. Tizoma
    Tizoma
    5/5,
    I'd love to see a own personal Armor Set, Pet and Ship~<3 Other then that, 5 Stars :3
  17. ocarinaman7
    ocarinaman7
    5/5,
    OMG!! I love this!! I was able to create a fox(don't know if that's correct) version of my fursona, I rate it 6/5 because of both that, and the respawn animation! :D if it was only one or the other, it'd be 5/5, but thanks to both, I rate 6/5 :D I love it!!!
  18. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    5/5,
    Solid mod! I would have rated it 4/5, but that respawn animation was worth an extra star just on its own (though I'd love to see a version of it with a few more frames to smooth things out).
  19. Echochu
    Echochu
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    I really love this mod! Can't wait for the update! <3
  20. GalleyFox
    GalleyFox
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Really neat mod, looking forward to seeing this updated!