1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

VoxelPlus(1.3.2) 2.5

Adds more uses & sizes to Voxels.

1. VoxelPlus 1.9: Pumps!

Meteor_Strike
    Now I have added some new art. I had just been reusing the crafting station's icon in the top left part of the crafting interface for my creations, but I finally made some icons to go there instead. Not super pretty, but that can be fixed later.

I also (With some help from Kayuko, who wrote most of the Lua scripting,) added some liquid pumps. When activated through wiring, they will pick up any liquid at the base of the pump, and put it in their inventory. Kinda helpful. If you use a mod like Item Broadcasters with it though, you can create all kinds of neat automations. For instance, an automatic acid generator, a rainwater collector, etc. There are three varieties: Basic, Standard (Goes 2x as fast as the basic), and Advanced (3x as fast as standard, and 6x as fast as basic).

NEW FEATURES:
    - Added Basic, Standard, and Advanced Liquid Pumps.
    - Added crafting icons to all the crafting interfaces.
Return to update list...