1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

VoxelPlus(1.3.2) 2.5

Adds more uses & sizes to Voxels.

1. VoxelPlus 1.3: Advanced Printers!

Meteor_Strike
    With this update we get a few bits and pieces. I have a bit of a master plan, and while a bit bumpy here and there, it's coming along nicely.

NEW FEATURES:
    - Creative Mode compatability (You can now spawn all the voxels from the Spawning Box.)
    - Advanced Printer
    - Printable ores at the Advanced Printer. Only the ones that could be smelted at a regular furnace though, and they cost 9x more pixels to create them than to smelt the ores into pixels at a refinery. (I.E. if you create some ores at the Advanced Printer, and then smelt them back into pixels at a refinery, you'll only get 10% of the pixels you spent on them back. Don't worry though, I will probably be adding more advanced printers with smaller and smaller re-pixilation costs.)
Return to update list...