1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

VoxelPlus(1.3.2) 2.5

Adds more uses & sizes to Voxels.

1. bohric
    bohric
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Simple and efficient. Just like the voxels you're fixing!
  2. benibacon2
    benibacon2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    This mod is really awesome!Very usefull.
    1. Meteor_Strike
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the positive review! Glad you like it. Feel free to post suggestions of what might be a good addition!
  3. TurtleLuigi
    TurtleLuigi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Does what is says and does it güd.
    1. Meteor_Strike
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the positive review! If you have any ideas of what I could add, let me know! I am still trying to think up features to add, and any concepts you might have would be quite appreciated.
  4. drakray
    drakray
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Very Useful!
    Could you add a version which totally remove the pixel loss on death penalty please?
    1. Meteor_Strike
      Author's Response
      Possibly. I haven't really experimented with that yet, although I could definitely try. I'll probably upload it as two versions you can select from, one without the penalty and one with it so that the players who think it'd be cheaty not to have it can keep it. Good suggestion!