NOTE:I pay more attention to the Steam version, so it will likely get updates first. You also will want to use Steam to submit requests to fix bugs or add new features. I'll notice on here eventually, but I'll notice it faster if you post over there. Thanks!
Adds better voxels!
Adds sizes from 100 pixels to one MILLION pixels, as well as adding Ancient Essence voxels. It also adds in a variety of new printers that allow for the creation of ores, liquids, and meds!
I've removed the liquid pumps from 2.0, since they weren't really worth it. Especially because there are better mods for automation. So, I have decided to stick with the original idea of the mod, just expanding the mostly unexplored things called pixels.
Ever wanted to pay another player in pixels, but didn't have small or big enough sizes for a reasonable transaction? Worry no more, as I have created a mod that adds 100 to 1 million pixel sizes in voxels to allow for even BIGGER or SMALLER transactions! You can also print all the ores in the Basic and Advanced Ore Reconstitution Stations(which are made in the Pixel Station, which is made in the Iron Crafting Table) for 10x the number of pixels you get from refining the ores into pixels. (I will be adding cheaper ways to print the ores later, this is just the first one.)
I might add more features later, but I'm still relearning how to mod Starbound so don't expect anything super complicated. If you have some ideas though I'm more than happy to hear them! I'll bet I can create some of them.
- 2.5 is for 1.3+
- 2.0 to 2.4 are for 1.1.5+
- 1.9 to 1.0 are for Spirited Giraffe
- [WIP]Adds a codex you can craft for free that you should start with that briefly explains how to use the mod.
- Adds several larger sizes for voxels, such as 20k, 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k, and 1m (1 million).
- Adds 3 smaller sizes, 100p (Pixels), 200p, and 500p.
- Adds many Ancient Essence Voxel sizes.
- Adds the Pixel Station for crafting the mod's special crafting stations. (Iron crafting table)
- Adds the Basic Ore Reconstitution Station & Advanced Ore Reconstitution Station to allow for printing all ores, although for 10x the amount you get from refining the ores into pixels.
- Adds the Liquidation Reactor, which allows for printing of liquids.
- Adds the Med Assembler, which can be used to make Stimpaks, Medkits, and more.
- Is compatible with almost all mods. If it doesn't work with one you have, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
- Continue to add uses for voxels and pixels beyond just the printer and buying things.
- Possibly a machine that changes the weather for a large amount of pixels, although unlikely.
- Maybe a slot machine for the bored.
- Redo all the prices for the various printers to be comparable to the store's prices.
- Possibly add a bank system that can be used for storing money with an interest rate.
- Eventually maybe add 5p and 50p voxels if enough people request it.
- Anything that the community suggests that is within my capabilities!
Credits: mysteek_80 drew the sprites for the Med Assembler, Basic, and Advanced Ore Stations, and did an amazing job of it. I highly encourage checking their stuff out here, if you are looking for more amazing mods and sprites! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025034894/myworkshopfiles/
- Frackin' Universe: Won't cause any issues as far as I know, however we don't have the items set up for synth-ing yet.
- Ancient Essence Voxels(The original): No problems at all that we know of. Not sure why you'd install both, but you shouldn't encounter any issues if you do.
Oakenmoon5 was kind enough to help me with the repricing as well, so shoutout to him for being epic!
It can be found here on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809878593 Non-Steam variant is here(May be outdated): http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/voxelplus-spirited-giraffe.2909/
If you want to help, the GitHub repo can be found here: https://github.com/BlackjackMKV/VoxelPlus/
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Adds more uses & sizes to Voxels.