1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vocaloid DIVA outfits V1.9

Fan of Vocaloid? Cosplay your character with this mod!

1. Update for 1.0!

Aikaph
    Heya everyone, was a while I didn't came back and updated because of lots of stuff. I managed to scrap some time to update it to 1.0 of Starbound and hope everyone will be able to enjoy it again! I didn't added anything it's simply a SB update (Doll is fixed).
  2. HOTFIX + Moe GlaDOS finished!

Aikaph
    Heya, I'm here today to push a hotfix and a "missing" item. It seems my mod were conflicting with the one of Izanag (another one for Vocaloid too!) we were using the exact same name system for our outfits, so I swapped all my names to a more "bigger mod" like. All my items now start their name by "VD_", if you see another mod doing that too tell me I would swap again. Recipes will remain unchanged because all the items you already got will turn in Perfectly Generic. I added the wig of...
    StarScribe likes this.
  3. The awaited update!

Aikaph
    Now that upbeat_giraffe is out, i've took time to update it! I've fixed a few sprites like always, putted it to Upbeat_Giraffe and added 3 outfits (one is done at 66% I know you wanted it so fast so i'll finish it next time). I now it wasn't really what was announced last time but better than nothing right?

So it add "Solitude" a Miku module (You can see that module in Project Diva F for the song Torinoko-City), Iroha White Kimono (can't find...
  4. Kagamine, Iroha

Aikaph
    Hello there, It was a long time with no updates? Yeah I know, I was pretty busy like I said. Anyway, now there an update with new content! Kagamine Twins are now available (yay, at least :D ) and the request Iroha have been made too! Plus a bonus outfit hidden, try to find it!

Next update? Well there will be Kaito of course (Last one in main line that doesn't pop out!), IA, a...
    TheUniversalUniverse! likes this.
  5. Enraged Koala, Meiko

Aikaph
    Outfit of Meiko is now added to the list! Compatible also with the new version, Enraged Koala.

Next Version will include: Kagamine Twins (finally! yay!), one of the request (dunno wich for now) and maybe an alternate costume of Miku!
  6. Valentine's Day!

Aikaph
    Here we go! Valentine's day is near and I made a special outfit for this day! Enjoy trying to find it and wear it! Also the workbench have been redone and now a Miku Doll that play Po Pi Po is added (still experimental because the look isn't that great, we'll find a way soon to make it better). A request have been also fulfilled, SeeU!

P.S. : The mystery outfit will be revealed anyway after the Valentine's Day!
  7. Hotfix

Aikaph
    As some noticed on the Discution tab, i've left some unwanted textures at some point. So here's a fix for that. Delete older mods and replace by this one (everything is inside). Sorry for that little bug i'll try to be more carefull next time!
  8. 2 new DIVA's outfits available!

Aikaph
    Hai everyone! Today i'm adding 2 new outfits:

-Yokune Ruko
    -Kasane Teto

Some sprites were also altered a bit and the Miku's Wig got a fix for the Headset placement. The next version will be out in some days with the Kagamine Twins (Just waiting my friend SatX finish them...) and maybe another one if I got enough time!

Enjoy everyone!
  9. New Outfits!

Aikaph
    Heya everyone! I'm glad to post another resource update! This time this is 3 new outfits!

Now you can cosplay yourself as:

-Megurine Luka
    -Akita Neru
    -Megpoid Gumi

Have fun everyone! If you see any bugs or missing stuff, feel free to post here to warn me.
  10. Update changes

Aikaph
    V1.1: Hair and details color a bit more blueish, Compatible Furious Koala, descriptions and names a bit altered and recipes changed to be more real as follow:

Miku's headset no longer require fabric, Miku's Wig and Headset now need ironbar. Miku's Blouse and Skirt now require circuit boards and laser diodes.

Will come in next version: Megurina Luka Original outfit, Gumi original outfit!
    Megurine Luka is already started, i put here the probably...