1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Vidya 1.19375 | Enraged Koala

Videogame consoles EVERYWHERE!

1. Quatroking
    VIDYA!
    [​IMG]
    A collection of various videogame consoles, to spice up your base/ship/mancave/basement!

Comes with a handy dandy VENATUS CREATORUM!
    [​IMG]

This mighty arcade cabinet not only shows a permanent blue screen of death, IT ALSO DISPENSES CONSOLES! You can craft one using your personal crafting menu. (default key "C")

Current features:
    • Atari 2600
    • Famicom
    • Dendy Jr.
    • Nintendo Entertainment System
    • Super Nintendo Entertainment System (NTSC version)
    • Super Famicom
    • Nintendo 64 (in three variations!)
    • Gamecube (in four different colors, with and without GB player attached!)
    • Wii
    • Playstation 1
    • Playstation 2 (in three different colors, both standing and sitting)
    • Dreamcast (including karaoke addon!)
    • Xbox
    • Xbox 360
    Each console has UNIQUE race descriptions! Read them all!

Planned features:
    • Magnavox Odyssey
    • SEGA Genesis/Megadrive (maybe with accessories?)
    • PS3
    • Wii U
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • Sound effects (?)
    • Animation (?)
    • More models
    Showcases:

How to install:
    Installation instructions are included with the archive, but it's really just drag and drop into your mod folder.

Please note: In order to view the Dendy Jr.'s Human description correctly, you need to have Unihobo installed.
    Starbound does not yet have full unicode support, and the Unihobo mod fixes that.

Enjoy!

If for some reason you want to help me out, feel free to donate Dogecoins to:
    DNJrnYqGLiwdywRaHS7oZ16f3ySCkHohnn
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Version Update
  2. TR fix
  3. Furious Koala update

Recent Reviews

1. Death Harbinger
    Death Harbinger
    5/5,
    Version: 1.19375 | Enraged Koala
    Awesome!
  2. seamuspotter
    seamuspotter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1875 | Furious Koala
    I love this mod, I think you should add controllers for each console, Not playable consoles, Still awesome!
  3. TreePuncher1235
    TreePuncher1235
    5/5,
    Version: 1.15 | Angry Koala
    Very nice. I would love to see the other colored Wiis. The black, red, and blue ones.
  4. Pyrocarrot
    Pyrocarrot
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 | Angry Koala
    Pretty awesome, though I would rather have a gaming pc for everyone else to look at seeing that I don't play console games anymore.
  5. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    This is great, but... Where is the all-powerful super homearcade NEO•GEO Pro-Gear Advanced Entertainment System?
  6. TheShadowGamer27
    TheShadowGamer27
    5/5,
    Great mod, but here are some requests, i think that the consoles could have some sort of UI when you interact with them and you could put a disc/cartridge in it and it could like play a bit of music or give you some sort of item from whatever game is on the thing. Also if you know how to you could make it so that in villages an NPC spawns that sells the consoles, discs, and cartridges. i know its a bit of a lot to request but hell it would be epic
  7. debugman18
    debugman18
    5/5,
    Does what it says, and the spritework is well done. Making a request for a Genesis, and maybe a ROB?
    1. Quatroking
      Author's Response
      Genesis/Megadrive is in the planning, don't know yet about a ROB ;)
  8. Zerim
    Zerim
    5/5,
    Machines look good and are to scale.
  9. Kawa
    Kawa
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0 | Angry Koala
    A few of the less fancy machines are a bit difficult to distinguish, but other than that... Love the A2600 Floran description btw.
  10. Man of Shadows
    Man of Shadows
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 | Angry Koala
    Charming little mod, I love the attention to detail. You even have Gamecubes with the Gameboy player!