1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vibrum Revoloution! 1.02

Adds a whole new set of planets, Ores, Armors, Techs, Blocks, Furniture and more!

1. Emb0t
    Vibrum Revolution is a mod that aims to extend the endgame of star-bound as far as possible!

If that sounds like your cup o' tea then lets begin!

Weapons:
    Vibrum Revolution Boasts a whole new set of weapons for our new tier sets, You can craft Swords, Axes, Shields, Chakrams and more! Each having unique or interesting effects, Do you like guns? Well don't feel left out lil' guy because we have some new guns too! For each of our tier sets we boast machine guns, Rocket launchers, Pistols, Snipers, You name it we most likely have it!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Armour:
    To extend the length of the game and make your time more enjoyable we've got new tier sets for you! Start your journey off by visiting the outpost to find our new quest line to get your new anvils!

To ensure that we don't make the player overpowered or immune we have refrained from heightening the defense count on the Armour a lot higher, Instead going for more health. This is to still keep the normal endgame difficult while our newer - Harder planets push the players ability.

[​IMG]

Planets/Stars:
    There are new stars and planets for the player to explore, They are to be locked away by dangers until the quest for them is completed, This keeps progression steady and stops players skipping ahead!

Tech:
    This is simply planned for now but shall be implemented, We wish to add new mechs and vehicles in to give players a more joyful experience and goals to save up for. We will also be adding a lot more movement and combat based techs to keep the player interested, A few ideas are -

Trails of fire behind the player while moving.
    Set all attacks ablaze and on strike inflict fire damage
    The same as above but for all the elements!
    A whole load of mechs.
    A whole load of flying vehicles.
    Lava immunity.
    Planet based protection for the new star types.

Crafting Tables:
    For each of the tier sets i shall be adding in a crafting table specially for it. The new table will hope to de-clutter the players inventory by using the previous tables items as crafting resources, For example, The tier 1 helmet is called 'Vibrum skull' This is a crafting recipe for the tier 2 Armour-sets helmet!

Decoration Objects:
    We will be adding a new crafting table in specifically for decorative objects, Have you wanted a little game-cube and controllers in your house? Soon you can!

Go ahead and click that download real quick! Play it, Test it, Then come back and tell me what you would like to see added on or improved. Enjoy!

Issues / bugs / bad stuffs:

Issue 1 : Progression too soon executus... TOO SOON!
    At the moment the vibrum planets can be accessed at any stage of the game. This is bad due to the ores it bears, So if you wish to progress the way i intended, Until the planet is locked away by radiation, Can you please wait until the quest informs you of the time to head there? Thanks.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Redacted Revenant likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Vibrum Recolouring.
  2. Version 1.01
  3. The correct link.

Recent Reviews

1. Mmklop
    Mmklop
    1/5,
    Version: 1.02
    This mod... just... just wow....
    of course... it.... it just sucks....
  2. elii
    elii
    4/5,
    good and funny mod although the game crashes when I throw the tron disc ... quite colored but nice
    1. Emb0t
      Author's Response
      Thank you for reviewing the mod, I shall be sorting that issue tonight/Tomorrow when i add in the new large set of weapons and vehicles!
  3. Dovenius
    Dovenius
    4/5,
    you guys are so rude let him know the downs so he can correct it. The Mod is fun.
  4. laggone
    laggone
    1/5,
    I can only agree to the color issue.
    Well at least the crafting etc. works, if only it was worth it ...
    1. Emb0t
      Author's Response
      I recoloured it
  5. E253MechaShadow
    E253MechaShadow
    2/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Color vomit. Just what I needed in my Starbound.
    NOT.
    1. Emb0t
      Author's Response
      I shall head to your dislike and make a alternate colour set for vibrum.
  6. unwittingrabbit
    unwittingrabbit
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    Really fun. I like seeing mods like this they add way more life into the game.