1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Very Useful Mole Merchant Whatever Giraffe

Can't find the quest items? He sells them, but it comes at a cost.

1. Dragon_WARRIOR
    Dragon_WARRIOR
    5/5,
    Version: Whatever Giraffe
    Awesome!
  2. intrepid-explorer
    intrepid-explorer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.25
    The mod performs as designed and 5000 pixels seems a fair price for not grinding dozens of worlds to find a fetch-quest item. The random gun gift (20 pixel cost) was giving me 600-800 DPS guns, is it supposed to be that much of a bargain? Also why is the mole dead inside?
  3. Gay
    Gay
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 Upbeat Giraffe
    10/10 behehe
  4. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 Upbeat Giraffe
    -
    1. Surn_Thing
  5. angrytigerp
    angrytigerp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Upbeat Giraffe
    I had one more thing to find: A golden ducky. That was ALL that stood between myself and making a full set of upgrades to my ship. With My Starbound Crew active, I absolutely needed the extra space so that everyone would have their own themed workspace/quarters.

But alas, planet after planet, I never found an Avian Temple. Oh, sure, I found plenty of Towers (and killed the cowardly sacrifices who refused to jump, of course), and plenty of those pyramid temples (which don't have duckys), but I never located the Temple type that had them. Or, after finding one for a Moon Emblem, neither did I ever find another tomb (not even sure they had them).

But then I installed this mod (as a note: IT WORKS WITH OLD SAVES! Just FYI). Within minutes, I had my new mole merchant set up, bought the elusive Golden Ducky, and finished my last fetch quest. A few diamonds later, and I was sitting in the second-biggest ship. Much to my surprise, he was already ready to advance me on revisiting the Outpost again. And so, I am now the proud owner of a full-sized warship with the most painstakingly-crafted interior I've ever made in any sandbox game.

1000/10 would skip bullshit fetch quests again
    1. Surn_Thing
      Author's Response
      Aye, for me it was the stupid penal colony sign. Glad you found this helpful. If they add any more stupid fetch quests I'll give this a stupid update. Thanks.
  6. ahmad_amjad3
    ahmad_amjad3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Upbeat Giraffe
    best mod for lazy guys. 5/5-IGN
    1. Surn_Thing
      Author's Response
      Indeed! Thanks!