1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Vergil Boss 0.1b

New raid boss - Vergil from Devil May Cry 3

1. New Vergil hyper, arena generation fix, patch update

SuperMandrew
    Hey all, just a few small additions:

I now use the location of a player entity in order to decide on the height of the arena, thus trying to spawn the arena around him. I also use forceLoadRegion to try and negate any lag. It seems to be working fine for me, so I hope it works for others. It can still be a bit glitchy, but for now hopefully it gets the job done.

Vergil also now has a new hyper which he activates automatically when his health drops below the halfway mark. He'll only do...
  2. Small change to arena generation

SuperMandrew
    Due to some reports about players spawning above the arena or inside the arena, I slowed down the force pushing the player upwards upon summoning, and adjusted the time appropriately. This should give make it less likely for there to be problems with the arena generation. In the future I suppose I could do a world.playerQuery on a location above the summon object to spawn the arena more accurately instead of guessing with a timer.. we'll see!

Also changed the blocks that sometimes are...