1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vepr Ship Revived 2.2.1

ProkhorVLG's Vepr ship is back, with some improvements

1. MiddleNate
    MiddleNate
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Great mod!
  2. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Thx for bringing this back. It's just as spacious and cool as I remember it to be. 1 thing though, can you add a teleporter. It's slightly annoying that i have to buy a teleporter to use on my ship.
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      The teleporter is already present. At the bottom of the shaft with where it connects to the hallway.
  3. OkeAni
    OkeAni
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    And for what race is this ship? Or is it for all races?
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      You'd need a patch for whatever race. The vanilla races would have it by default.

This was actually going to be part of a race mod that didn't materialize, but the ship was already made. Can't tell you more, because I'm not the original creator. But I'm also curious what they might have been.
  4. bgray
    bgray
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I was always a favorite of the original. I'm glad to see it is back. I hope the Steam version comes out.
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      I'll push it to Steam soon-ish. Probably polish the ship container interface up first. Probably also get it ready to add to the shipyard too and push that update at the same time.