1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Various AI's 1.1

I simply change the predetermined AIs for others that I created (2 are recycled)

Tags:
  1. ZScharfrichter
    (This mod is unnecessary and does not affect the gaming experience at all, it is totally visual).

Two of the AIs that are implemented using this mod already existed in the game's files, it was retouched minimally and returned to the game.

This mod is not compatible with other mods that change the files of basic IAs (but with those that add other IAs, with special emphasis on "Add").

[​IMG]
    (in my defense: I'm learning to do "Pixel art" so ... do not sacrifice me ... please ...)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    maximilo and Cryptoid like this.

Recent Updates

1. New Color Palette

Recent Reviews

1. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Amazing
  2. Testamentexe
    Testamentexe
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Giving this a 3/5 since two of the A.I.'s are rehashes, but I'm really digging that StarCraft or destiny design style. Over all, it's a rather nice change to Sail's bland face. The Art can use some touch ups but are rather good for what they are. I hope to see more from the creator later on!