1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Variety is the spice of the Universe 1.0.1.1 for Enraged Koala

Over 50+ new biomes, 10+ new weather types, new music & more

1. Dr.S
    Dr.S
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1.1 for Enraged Koala
    can you update this mod to 1.4.4 please
  2. Van3082
    Van3082
    5/5,
    +!
  3. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    can you please update this to the pleased grrafe want this so much again
  4. Jack166
    Jack166
    3/5,
    An Excellent mod! That is, if you're using Enraged Koala. One of my most treasured and best experiences i had with Starbound was using this mod, a real shame it's outdated, that being written i cannot deny the effort that went into this mod even if it's no longer being updated, hopefully the author will one day decide to update it. Unlikely, but hey, a man can dream right?
  5. Vaqunc
    Vaqunc
    5/5,
    Please update this to upbeat giraffe, this is too good! ;_;
  6. Alex Great
    Alex Great
    5/5,
    Yes
  7. MojaveManiac
    MojaveManiac
    5/5,
    Probably one of the most expansive and ambitious mods out there. It adds a lot more flare and variety to the game as well as being so perfectly integrated into the game that it doesn't look even the slightest bit intrusive with the vanilla game's pre-established content. My only gripe with this mod is so minor and inconsequential that it doesn't even put the slightest scratch on my opinion but, I was wondering where the Cloudlands planets were in the Flatisector, if they aren't exceedingly rare, they seem entirely non existent.
  8. Captain Floof
    Captain Floof
    5/5,
    Hey i used in Furious Koala and it works well and all but when i updated to Enraged Koala version it says the Lunar Biomes need oxygen supply, how can i fix this? I really think this piece of art is more extensive than any others so i hope you can help. Thanks.
  9. Singularity_iOS
    Singularity_iOS
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, been using it for ages. Makes the game so much more enjoyable, this and Dungeoneers Dungeons.
    Also, what is the song that plays on wasteland biomes? Such a nice song.
  10. karinca
    karinca
    5/5,
    Having a great time seeing all the new worlds out there. Many surprises already, and I've barely scratched the surface. I like how some new biomes are making me change up my playstyle as well, to survive. Thank you!
  11. TheGamer100
    TheGamer100
    5/5,
    A great mod that gives many more biomes to explore.
  12. Noranum
    Noranum
    5/5,
    A must-have for everyone who wants a planet made out of clouds.
  13. Tuskor
    Tuskor
    4/5,
    I love this mod, it gives a variety that vanilla doesn't. I just with this was updated.
  14. diamons530
    diamons530
    5/5,
    Good mod
  15. Ash2K12
    Ash2K12
    2/5,
    i keep crashing when i try to start up the game with the mod installed. i even removed all my other mods and still nothing -.- am i doing something wrong? or does starbound hate me?
  16. Rhaonoa
    Rhaonoa
    3/5,
    I can't find the new biomes in the Spaceship. Where do I find them?
  17. Kiyotaka
    Kiyotaka
    5/5,
    Great mod. I even found a USCM Prison on a Spooky Flatlands.
  18. DasScizorLP
    DasScizorLP
    5/5,
    The mod gives you very much fun even after you´ve beaten the last boss...i like it.
  19. Crazyboy52
    Crazyboy52
    5/5,
    i give you 5 stars because its aswome but i need your help i cant download it help me i need his aswome mod thx ;D
  20. VassilevBros
    VassilevBros
    5/5,
    Very, very nice mod! I hope you keep it updated with every patch (please, please, please! :) ).