: : : THE VANTA : : :
-= THE LEGACY OF THE NIGHTARS CONTINUES =-
IMPORTANT: This mod will be a continuation of the Nightar Race mod created by the fantastic iMisterX, who has given me permission to continue working on it. The current update is still a work in progress, but the ball is finally rolling; sorry for the long wait!
This mod requires a character creation extension mod; the one I use (and cited in the original mod thread):
- New and updated armor sets and weapons for Vanta (Nightar Armor sets remain for Nightar NPCs - future update)
- Updated Nightar/Vanta lore (codex)
- Ran's Castle assets removed/no longer craftable; Ran is now an NPC who appears after the Erchius Mission and will appear at the base of the steps leading down to the Ark (Currently, just a static NPC; this may be changed in the future.)
- Many Nightar/Vanta objects and materials are now craftable
- Ztarbound integration for Vanta-specific progression (research)
- New Biome: Black Moon - Ocean-like satellite body with freezing rains and an abundance of Liquid Ceruleum, which is used to craft Ceruleum Fuel cells
- New Monster: "Ceruleum Ghoul" - Behaves pretty much the same way as Spookit, found on Black Moon biomes.
- New natural resource: Dark Fragment - Can be found on all planet types (except Moon), more abundant in higher-tier planets
- New custom ship - Moved away from Glitch-based ship to Iroaseta's variant of Ax.448's Industrial Corvette Ship
- Made Bottled Healing Water craftable
- Make better use of the New SAIL's quest window
- Custom Intro mission for Vanta characters
- Revamped Nightfort mission
- Make Ran more useful
- Vanta-specific mech starter and upgraded body
- Vanta-based story expansion w/new missions
- Nightar/Vanta-based settlements
- RAIL CITIES
Frackin' Universe [Incompatible] - A number of the older Nightar assets are present here as well as within FU, so sideloading both of them together will cause the game to crash. For FU Nightar issues, please speak with Sayter or any of the other FU devs, as I've been mostly hands-off with their FU Nightar integration.
Ztarbound [Use Caution] - Included with this mod by default; will cause issues with other mods that include ZB core assets, may cause issues with other mods that simply 'use' ZB.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Vanta Race 1.0
The Nightars, resurrected and reborn!