1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

USS Polaris for Neko Grills in Space 1.0

Changes the ship for the Neko Race mod to the enormous USS Polaris

1. Xilosc
    I just uploaded my first mod "USS Polaris for Felins" and someone requested I make it work for Nekos as well.

This mod does require you to have Neko Grills in Space installed as well (get it here), but i included the necessary assets from USS Polaris. It doesn't change all the ships, just the one for the Nekos. If you want to see more of what the ship mod offers you can visit the original mod here. This thing is massive.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

INSTALLATION: (You must also have Neko Grills in Space custom race mod installed) Just download my .pak file and place it in your mod folder, easy as that. I must say that this does some weird stuff to already made characters when you upgrade, not sure why, but it works fine on newly made characters. If you already have a character from that race and you don't wanna risk screwing it up, back up your shipworld files. remove all the things from your ship and place them on a planet, and then delete your shipworld files for that character. When you load that character again the game will generate the shipworld file but it will be an empty ship, you don't want to lose all your stuff, and deleting your shipworld to generate a new one is the only way to fix your ship if you break it by upgrading it on a pre-existing character with this mod installed. ALRIGHT, that was a lot to take in, can always shoot me a question if you have one. Thanks!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.