1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Usable Bathtubs 1.2

Giving functionality to another item with no functionality.

1. bohric
    Hot off the heels of my last mod that did something like this, this mod adds functionality to the Basic Bath item. Yet another item that, surprisingly, isn't interactable. Well... now it is!

This functionality is purely cosmetic. Sitting in a bathtub does nothing except apply a few harmless status effects.

Disclaimer: some flooring blocks, notably the ones on your ship, are layered strangely and will cause your feet to stick out through the floor of the tub. I don't know how to fix this, but you can always just put a layer of blocks underneath to make the problem go away.

If anyone can think of any more items that need some added functionality, leave a comment and I'll see what I can manage!

Steam version here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862287085
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Sir_Djak and qs820 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Electro Bro
    Electro Bro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Loving the concept, would love to see more (If there is more).
    1. bohric
      Author's Response
      I've gotten a few requests for more mods. Notably: sinks, showers, and TVs. If you have any other ideas, please feel free to suggest them, but be aware that I'm usually more active on Steam than here.