1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Urinal Market Whatever Giraffe

Revive your game with surprises!

1. Sc0rpi0n_k1ng
    Sc0rpi0n_k1ng
    5/5,
    Version: Whatever Giraffe
    Great mod, kind of a game of chance in exchange for resources. Possibility of maybe 2 things... A purchasable urinal at the shop, and more variety for the diamond tier.
  2. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    This is a cool Mod. but I have one question why are there urinal shops on the outpost?
    1. Surn_Thing
      Author's Response
      Because this mod effects every urinal in the game rather than creating a new special item in order to access the market. This is so that it can be used in multiplayer.
  3. ScreamingCommie
    ScreamingCommie
    4/5,
    Good mod overall, but 1000 fabric for a hat is a bit ridiculous. Are you a valve employee? :P
  4. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Version: Charmander
    It does exactly what it says on the page. Every word of it.
  5. kenanthebarbarian
    kenanthebarbarian
    5/5,
    This is a hoot. Love the Fortunes.
  6. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    Really good and fun mod. it would be quite nice if you could buy an Urinal from the market so you dont have to go back to the rather lagging outpost.
    Also i found some interresting Synergie with the universel uncrafter Mod: whenever you Uncraft a Fortune you get an agisalt pistol,wich in turn gives you Poop, also uncrafting any melee weapon gives you a steelchair.its rather Amusing

What i would quite like to see are themed suprises, like a medical one with all kinds of healing items.
  7. Greenka
    Greenka
    5/5,
    Surprisingly nice mod.
    1. Surn_Thing
  8. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    4/5,
    good looking mod, keen to see what could happen in future updates
    1. Surn_Thing
      Author's Response
      Probably should have made it version Smeargle.