1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Unlockable Hoverbikes Mod 4.0

Access to various HOVERBIKE TECHS!!

1. unownplyr
    unownplyr
    1/5,
    Version: 4.0
    this mod broke my fucking game dureing UB. if you are smart DONT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD IT BREAKS YOUR GAME
    AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BUT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
  2. alexevtimov
    alexevtimov
    5/5,
    well idk how mods work so idk how to add the mod but i saw a video with it :( i feel bad
  3. Gnampf
    Gnampf
    3/5,
    this mod is good but please update it you destroyed my character D:, when i access the terminal it will crash, when you update it to the newest starbound version it will be excellent!
  4. Ape_Master
    Ape_Master
    5/5,
    Very good mod. I must get it.
  5. PabloElPuas
    PabloElPuas
    5/5,
    A mod very interesting and because I love the speeder bikes but in my opinion should be sized less
  6. doctortee
    doctortee
    3/5,
    It seems to be a nice mod, but I can't use it. I can install it, and launch StarBound, but when I try to select one of the hoverbikes in the Tech menu, my game crash...
    1. CATastrophy12
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry then, but I am very busy and cannot find a solution to it.
  7. Kid Jupiter
    Kid Jupiter
    5/5,
    I love these hoverbikes!
    1. CATastrophy12
      Author's Response
      Thanks!! LOL
      Glad you dig it!!
  8. jintoya
    jintoya
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0
    haven't installed the mod yet, if the problem betailas is having is persisting, you may want to speak to the author of the race "latexians" they had the same crashing problem and have since fixed it.
    I like new tech and would greatly enjoy seeing more hoverbikes and the like, keep up the good work
    1. CATastrophy12
      Author's Response
      try downloading it first, make sure you use a new character to test it.
      the problem seems to happen only in some cases so it confuses me.
  9. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Idea is good, but as far as i want to click on the tech in the AI menu of techs, game crashes/
    1. CATastrophy12
      Author's Response
      Try downloading the new update. If it doesn't work, send me your starbound.log file