1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Unlimited Climbing Rope Use 1.1

Ropes made unlimited!

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    nieeeesss
  2. Locky543
    Locky543
    5/5,
    Dude... without this, i can't even able to get up in the mountains... cause i just need a load of ropes in-early game and that's annoying... thank you man, This easily helps in-early games.
  3. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    I do not live without this mod, I always have a rope at the slot bar.
  4. Lengey
    Lengey
    5/5,
    This little mod have my heart! Ty a lot!
  5. OmegaOSG
    OmegaOSG
    5/5,
    Only thing this mod is missing is more downloads! This is something that should already be in the game :o 10/10 must have mod
  6. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    You may have wondered: "why do ropes break after being attached a hook and latched?" That's a very good question... BUT, WITH THIS MOD, you shall not need to ask any further! Featuring, actual non-China rope! 5/5
  7. colebarker15
    colebarker15
    5/5,
    I always felt it made little sense why the rope could only be used once and now this mod makes my gameplay so much better.
    1. Gurudo99
      Author's Response
      I felt the same way, happy to have served!
  8. Eirikur
    Eirikur
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great stuff! The rope was always more fun to use than the grapple gun.
    1. Gurudo99
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the support :D
  9. SarelFox
    SarelFox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I love the rope more than I love the grappling gun, and often get frustrated that it's a limited resource. This is great.
    1. Gurudo99
      Author's Response
      Yea I did too, thanks for the support :D