1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Unlimited Active Crewmembers 0.2

Allows you to take more crewmembers down to the surface!

1. shiboito
    Friends! The time where we were limited to only 2 crewmembers coming with you in the field is gone! Behold - No limit to active crew members! (Actually, it's capped at 99, but really... do you need 99?)

Disclaimer -- I do not know what will happen if you were to go absolutely nuts with the number of crew members. Side effects of too many crew members may include:

- Lagging
    - Crashing
    - Not being able to select what you want because of how many bodies are on the screen.

Happy Adventuring!

FAQ:

-- Do I need a new save? A: You do not need a new save.

-- Does this give me unlimited crew on my ship as well? A: No, that's another one of my mods. Look for "Unlimited Crew Size" http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736081761
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Redacted Revenant likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Wolf_Donnell0664
    Wolf_Donnell0664
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Came here searching for Copper, I found Diamonds. Damn, that was an excellent idea!
  2. Zavior
    Zavior
    5/5,
    i need 99 crew members with me at all times
  3. savvymint
    savvymint
    5/5,
    Haven't had any issues yet in 1.3.2! Thanks for this :)
  4. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Works perfect.