1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Universal Energy 1.1.4

Universal power, post-endgame tech and unique craftable energy weapons!

1. 1.1.4 Update: Quick fix for Enraged Koala

alpha45
    Quick edit and repack for Enraged Koala.

Sorry for the lack of updates! Been extremely busy with stuff IRL, barely had time for anything Starbound-related. Hopefully I'll be able to start working on it again!
    Otata likes this.
  2. 1.1.3 Update: Furious Koala fix, more stuff on the way!

alpha45
    This update is a fix for the new Starbound patch. A larger update with more content is on the way.

A few items that were missing from the replicator have been added, so I would recommend picking it up and putting it back down to reset any missing recipes if you already have one built.
  3. 1.1.2 Update: Fix for Angry Koala update, Tier 10 healing items

alpha45
    NOTE: ANY OLDER UE-RELATED ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY MAY NO LONGER WORK.
    I'm not sure why, but it seems the latest Starbound update broke existing items in your inventory, but you can still craft replacements.
    To make up for this, the matter compressor can now turn Perfectly Generic Items (that replace broken items) into two energy pellets each.

The mod has been updated for Angry...
  4. Hotfix

alpha45
    Fixed an error in the matter assembler recipe, it works now.
  5. Universal Energy: Matter Assembler, craftable energy weapons!

alpha45
    This update brings some minor bugfixes, the new matter assembler to build your UE-related stuff on, as well as a bunch of craftable energy weapons!

Thanks to GunnerWolf and Blackscorp81 for helping out with ideas and bringing issues to my attention.

1.1 Changelog:

-Added the matter assembler, stuff after the compressor...