1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated United Systems Enhancement [0.25]

New dungeon, weapons, armors, furniture, craftable guns and even more.

1. maxpowe99934
    maxpowe99934
    5/5,
    Version: [0.25]
    I recommend that you add some rebel soldiers and military minerals
  2. Jackie2581
    Jackie2581
    5/5,
    awesome mod had a lot of potential unfortunately it is outdated and appears to be dead
  3. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    i already rated it a 5 its really nice to see some one toke care of the (( ALL HUMANS MUST BE KILLED )) thing in the game making it fun for all the USCM among us however i have a small problem to report and its easily fixed

the bed dose not turn xD it only can be placed facing left if you try to make it face right you end up sleeping backwords on the bed while the beds graphics stick still lol other then that very nice
  4. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    1/5,
    I really want this to work but it breaks my game. Back to being gunned down by pissy humans I guess.
  5. Yeoramis
    Yeoramis
    1/5,
    Man i installed the mod in my version ENRAGED KOALA but when i tried to probe it in the game i can't find the craftin USCM PANELL and the other i'm in tier lvl 10 and i used many mods but only this one is my problem that i cant found the crafters please can you help me with this problem???
  6. XxD3v1lD0g303xX
    XxD3v1lD0g303xX
    5/5,
    Absolutely love the mod so far, one problem though, it seems i cant craft the panels for the armor and the gun parts, is there a conflict? or am i stupid idiot and COMPLETELY missing it?
  7. midii
    midii
    5/5,
    Okay first off Great job man, second off Just an idea Why not add zombie enemies like in the space stations eh or abandon bunkers? Keep it up bro!!!
  8. Maks2123
    Maks2123
    5/5,
    I love this mod ! It's adding more sense to play the humans and more logic to their story (like where are all of those other human's that flied from earth ? Now we have an answer : In Colonies ! ) And I would like Crosps to buy in this colonies like (example) "GM Corn" (GM - genetickaly modified) that would give 5 corns and 3 plant matter (for example) but the seeds would cost a lot (like 500 pixels). Oh and Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease add some mech like artillery or tanks.

Ps. Sorry for my bad englisch and ortography but I have some issues with that stuff and I'm stiulll learning it because I'm from Poland.
  9. Bagel
    Bagel
    5/5,
    Finally! I absolutely love the designs for human architecture and items in this mod! This would definitely work in the final build!
  10. Sidewinder
    Sidewinder
    5/5,
    This game extension is simply excellent. I love the humans and especially the USCM. The colony guard armors and weapons really fit into the Starbound Universe.

Well made, my friend! :)
  11. CarthBlaze
    CarthBlaze
    5/5,
    Its seems great but I can't get the crafting to work. The instructions don't seem clear it looks great and I would love to use the all the human equipment. Help
    1. RaTmAnPL
      Author's Response
      I fixed some images, so you can try now if you have still any problem with crafting. If you simply can't craft things - you character is probably in a higher tier. You'll have to learn ALL the upgrades again if this is the case.
  12. hotshot344
    hotshot344
    5/5,
    i love this mod, humans are among my fav races so it sucks that i can never find like a human village. this adds alot of what thegame was missing. i would love some missions/story line ending with a boss. i think that woukld be amazing
    1. RaTmAnPL
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I'll probably do something like this. However, it won't show up fast.
  13. Thegreatandalmightywizard
    Thegreatandalmightywizard
    5/5,
    I almost missed this mod, glad i didn't
    great mod, never abandon it!
  14. TomMawduser
    TomMawduser
    5/5,
    wow m8. this is the best mod ever in my opinion i give it 5 stars! abd good luck! never abandon the mod! :3
  15. Andrej2001
    Andrej2001
    5/5,
    Awesome, especially the dungeons. So much furniture - finally I can make a nice hospital in my village. Can't wait for updates!
  16. Materite Swordson
    Materite Swordson
    5/5,
    Great mod, has lots of potential. Can't wait until it goes even more indepth!
    ...Please, never abandon this mod.
    PLEASE.
    1. RaTmAnPL
      Author's Response
      I'll try my best mateh, I'll try my best.
      And thanks for good words!
  17. HorrorGamer336
    HorrorGamer336
    5/5,
    AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!
  18. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    fantastic start, here. A few errors going on with your frames files for some objects as well as some syntax issues with the JSON in the colonychest and colonylegs (you have a , at the end of the second line of recipe requirements that shouldn't be there. clearly an accidental oversight) . Otherwise, fantastic :)
    1. RaTmAnPL
      Author's Response
      Thanks, it means a lot!

Oh, and thanks for info. I was doing some minor changes in armor files before update release, and haven't check it for sure. Well, fix on the way!

Frame issues are really nothing. I just was too lazy to remove the bugged objects.
  19. ShastaGraffis
    ShastaGraffis
    4/5,
    Great mod, but with the external worldgen.config, all of the planets I have gone to have the colonies and no other civilizations
    1. RaTmAnPL
      Author's Response
      Well, that's how it works mate. If you want instant colonies, use additional worldgen, which you probably did. If you want colonies with other dugeons to generate, use standard worldgen, which is already in mod file. I don't really see the problem.
      If you already used the additional worldgen, but now want to have other dungeons back, just delete the additional worldgen file, then put the "normal" worldgen file (again, it was in the mod file) back.
  20. Unreasoned
    Unreasoned
    4/5,
    Version: [0.15 Fixed]
    Looks good, effort has been put in.