1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

UniGen - Modular Universe Generation Overhaul 1.1

A more interesting universe

1. UrWrstN8Mare
    UrWrstN8Mare
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Good, but can you make a separate mod for the diverse gravity because i dont like larger planets
  2. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    4/5,
    I've ran into many incompatibility issues, HOWEVER: what I've ran into, works. Does what it says on the tin.
    DO NOT RUN WITH FRACKIN' UNIVERSE. (Until it's patched for compatability, that is.)
  3. Fat3AndDestiny
    Fat3AndDestiny
    5/5,
    Uno de los mejores mods que he visto
  4. blackknight200
    blackknight200
    5/5,
    Only 5 Stars
  5. cez.exe
    cez.exe
    5/5,
    i installed the UniGen full thing and it all worked.

Also i discovered an extremely rare system called ''Isis fetch'' Hahahahhaha i fell from my chair when i saw it.
  6. thestrong
    thestrong
    5/5,
    keep up the good work and great mod my friend
  7. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Nice!
  8. TheRealSuperr
    TheRealSuperr
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing! I love how compatible it is with FU and I'm so glad I found it
  9. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice!!! :P
  10. KingTomato
    KingTomato
    5/5,
    Its amazing. I've always thought of a black hole solar system. I always wanted a starbound mod which adds more than just a frozen, fiery and stereotypical stars like that. FU fulfilled it with dying, red, blue black stars and binary. But this adds black holes and neutron stars. Amazing. Great research too! But. a problem is. I cant find any dwarfs. giants or such. all i find are small vanilla planets. FU planets and rogue planets. Are the giants and dwarfs rare or?
    1. Markelius
      Author's Response
      Yeah, they're extremely rare, probably more so if you're running FU. You aren't supposed to find dwarfs or other star systems very often, they extremely rare in real life after all!
  11. PatrickCanto
    PatrickCanto
    5/5,
    excellent
  12. cchao0705
    cchao0705
    5/5,
    非常好!如果做到小行星矿物随机产生就好了!
  13. Dukke
    Dukke
    5/5,
    It really worked with Frackin Universe this time. Fucking cool
  14. CrimsonGiraffe
    CrimsonGiraffe
    5/5,
    This is an amazing mod that adds so much diversity to the game, I really can't do it justice in a short review. The zero-g mining in asteroid fields is also a very fun challenge to tackle.