1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Underground Chocolate Biome Techest fix

An underground spawning biome made completely of chocolate!

1. denisolenison
    denisolenison
    2/5,
    Version: Techest fix
    doesn't work with last update
  2. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    CHOOOCOLAAAAAATE!!!!

5/5 :p
  3. shoucchi
    shoucchi
    4/5,
    I love this mod, and I really want to give it 5 stars, but I've been having trouble placing the crafted items and the bunny spawner. I'm not sure why, but the outline of the obbjects won't appear, only the icon from your inventory when attempting to place them. I'd love it if you could find a way to fix it, I really want to build myself a chocolate wonderland full of cute bunnies... :)
  4. 暴走的南瓜
    暴走的南瓜
    5/5,
    WOW, this is delicous... I mean awesome. LOL
  5. Snip3rM00n
    Snip3rM00n
    5/5,
    This is an adorable mod and I love randomly finding chocolate biomes underground!

Though, is that bunny-girl outfit included in the mod? I haven't been able to find it yet.
  6. MissMarifire
    MissMarifire
    4/5,
    Version: fix for real this time
    It's chocolate.

IT'S. CHOCOLATE.
    Seriously though, thanks for updating the mod, I've always loved it. Breaks my heart to see a "chocolateless starbound", am I right? Only gripe I really have is that some of the pixel art's looks weird to the eyes, but I can set that aside to have LITERAL CHOCOLATE BIOMES.
  7. Spitfyre
    Spitfyre
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe Patch
    I don't know why I always passed over this mod, glad I got it now. I think we just need better planetside teleporters for UG and then making a nice choco cavern base will be awesome. :3
  8. genjiworks
    genjiworks
    3/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe Patch
    This is the most unique biome mod I want. My only issue is the color of the items need some contrast. So is sticks out more... I want my own Chocolate Factory. ((I hope someone can help you in thisd matter) Love the mod idea!
  9. boxtw
    boxtw
    5/5,
    Version: Easter Update
    like mod
  10. GiovanniGN
    GiovanniGN
    5/5,
    My favourite mod!
  11. newstevie42
    newstevie42
    5/5,
    PLEASE ANSWER where or how can I find mocha beans?
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      They should spawn on a plant that grows within the chocolate biome.
  12. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    4/5,
    it works for me. only thing that would make it better is getting merge to work, but for what it is? it's glorious.
  13. AlexQuinn13
    AlexQuinn13
    3/5,
    I would give this mod a 5/5 if it would work. For some odd reason it causes a lot of issues and I can't even start a game with it. Sad really it looks so cute!
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      Oh... Can you please message me with your starbound.log? if you're not sure where that is then feel free to message me and i will show you o u o. sorry for the inconvenience... > ~ <
  14. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    Version: Easter Update!
    The perfect mod to play during Easter. 5/5
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
      There was unfortunately a horrible bug when I first released. But it should work now if you update the resource. Sorry for the inconvenience. o ~ o
      But I hope you enjoy! ^ - ^
  15. Mizukyuubi
    Mizukyuubi
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-02-24
    this is great. now we just need a candy bio for the surface of planets
  16. jerrycraft2000
    jerrycraft2000
    5/5,
    OMG I JUST FOUND MY FAVORITE 10th MOD!!!
    Fudge water, dark chocolate, soft chocolate, and WHITE chocolate(my favorite :D).
    And i for everyone that is asking about why do you get cold, maybe is the reason why the chocolate doesnt fall on you because its melting (OM NOM NOM).
  17. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Fantastic first mod I'll say! Also about chocolate!
    Win. win.
  18. Intergalactic Atheist
    Intergalactic Atheist
    5/5,
    Yum!
  19. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    omg, omg.... I was thinking "Okay, we got chocolate, dark chocolate, hard chocolate, and white chocolate...where's the creamy fudge water?! THEN I FOUND IT!! 5 stars a million times! :-D
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      My exact thought while making it! Kinda... It was more like.

" Okay, This chocolate looks great, I would eat the blub out of that. So does all this white and dark chocolate. nom nom... ew... tentacle juice... that's gross....."
      Hehehe

But I hope you enjoy. ^ - ^
  20. DoomGoddess
    DoomGoddess
    5/5,
    I really like this biome. I haven't found any chests yet though. And they seem to mostly spawn where a snow biome would have been and are cold as a result, which is mildly inconvenient.

Can't wait to get those furniture blueprints. I love the new blocks, they look great.
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      Tell me if there seems to be a problem with the way chests spawn. Originally they were so rare that despite searching around for hours, I never found a single one. After tweaking the spawning chance it seemed a little better. But I could probably tweak it a little more if need be.

Also I have no idea why the cold is persisting. o - O That's really strange. Perhaps it's the planet you're on? Or maybe it spawned beside an ice biome. I don't know but if need be, I will look into it.

But thank you for the feed back and the review! I really hope you enjoy the mod. ^ - ^