1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Underground Chocolate Biome Techest fix

An underground spawning biome made completely of chocolate!

1. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-02-24
    Really love this idea, Could you also make a icecream biome for the surface as well? It would be awesome to build houses out of chocolates and have icecream cone trees/crops around it.
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
      I will seriously consider making an icecream surface biome. But I do have a ( admittedly small ) list of things I would like to try first before I start anything new. Thank you for the suggestion~ I hope you have fun.
  2. Drake-Husky
    Drake-Husky
    5/5,
    Looks SWEET. (har har har)
    Really though, those chocolate bricks look really neat to build and decorate with. Can't wait to try it out!
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      Hehehe.
      Thank you~ I am actually quite proud of the look of the blocks myself, they turned out a lot better than I had originally expected.
      I hope you enjoy. ^ - ^
  3. SabiaBelmodo
    SabiaBelmodo
    4/5,
    Looks interesting. Can't wait until i can find one!
    1. DoomFire
      Author's Response
      I can't wait until you do either~
      They can be a little hard to find, because of the sheer amount of detached biomes. But it's all worth it when you do eventually find it in my opinion.
      Thank you. ^ - ^