1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

UI Faster Scroll 0.0.1

Scroll through UI lists faster!

1. v6ooo
    Please! Do not submit a review with a question! Scroll down to Contact

In the latest version of Starbound you can now scroll by dragging the scrollbar. Try it!

Introduction
    UI Faster Scroll changes a single variable to increase the length you scroll through lists.

Tested with the default crafting table, you will scroll 2 extra lines each time you scroll with your mouse wheel. This is the max limit without skipping items in the list.

If you have installed Extended Songbook or Extended GUI then those will scroll about 3-5 lines extra.

Installation
    Extract zip file, move .modpak files into Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods/ folder.

When updating it is recommend that you remove the previous version.

Contact
    If you wish to ask or discuss something with me and other users, please use the Discussion tab (forum thread).
    If you need to contact me personally, send me a PM or use my Twitter @v6ooo.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    sosmic and Crystan like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    Agreed. A must have.
  2. Concido
    Concido
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    A must have mod in my opinion. I'm now able to scroll through the songbook without it taking a year.