1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

U.S.C.M Kestrel - Medbay Variant 1.1

The U.S.C.M Kestrel with a relocated teleporter in the Medbay

1. ProfKnox
    A variant of my U.S.C.M Kestrel ship found here:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/u-s-c-m-kestrel.4045/

This is the same exact ship, but it places the player spawn in the medbay rather than underneath engineering.

This is due to crewmembers wandering around where they last teleported, so relocating the teleporter to the medbay makes your crewmembers wander around the medbay, rather than below engineering. The medbay teleporter is the old ship teleporter, featuring a smaller, compact design. You will always return to the medbay teleporter, however the ship comes with a fully-functional human teleporter located underneath engineering, where it should be.

Just place the USCMKestrelMed.pak into your mods folder, and don't use it with other ship mods at the same time.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. U.S.C.M Kestrel - Medbay Variant

Recent Reviews

1. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I LOVE this ship, but the crewmember thing irritates me. That's why I got excited when I saw this patch. However, the placement of the new teleporter is just flat out bad and quite annoying when walking through the ship. Question: is there a way to make a tiny, invisible teleporter in the medbay that doesnt feel like its in the way?
  2. watima2016
    watima2016
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Awesome! I've been trying to make this kind of lay out in the vallina game. Greatest ship mod I've seen