1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Troll Race Mod(updated) SB v1.1.1 Mod v0.9

The Troll race from Homestuck

1. karcea
    karcea
    5/5,
    Version: SB v1.1.1 Mod v0.9
    love, just wish it was updated with Hiveswap
  2. projectmayhem
    projectmayhem
    3/5,
  3. Guy the Great
    Guy the Great
    3/5,
    Steam version would be a whole lot easier, but other than that (and the 1.3 compatibility errors, which i assume are getting fixed) great mod!
  4. DanateDMC
    DanateDMC
    4/5,
    Kinda shame they don't have unique armor.
  5. Morggy the penguin
    Morggy the penguin
    4/5,
    Good, but i can't upgrade my ship !
  6. Pikkachemical
    Pikkachemical
    5/5,
    I take my old rating back, after hours and hours of bashing my head against the keyboard, I somehow got it to work, AND ITS ALL I HOPED FOR
  7. glasspug
    glasspug
    4/5,
    Can't craft Head items because their recipes aren't in the folder but other than that everything works.
  8. Burnt_Toast
    Burnt_Toast
    5/5,
    The mod looks really good but unfortunately i have been unable to play it since i cannot download it without all my other mods from steam being removed, would you be able to upload this mod to the steam workshop so its easier to download and use?
  9. notsoprowilcifer
    notsoprowilcifer
    4/5,
    I really like the concept. The trolls would be an excellent race to have, and I would love if some of the blood-specific powers were to come to that race as well. I do have a suggestion on an example for racial effects:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771994865

This Slime race mod has many effects for said race, all in the form of a permanent buff to the player. I also think adding more facial features and face paint would be excellent as well, and perhaps the horn and hair styles from Hiveswap as well.

Now all that's left is for me to wait for a Homestuck conversion mod for Starbound. *Sigh*
  10. PuddingGuy
    PuddingGuy
    4/5,
    This mod sounds really good and I got a good look at it from my friend on their version of the game. Unfortunately I do not know how to download mods, other than using the steam workshop. But this mod is fantastic either way!
  11. Kirby-gum
    Kirby-gum
    5/5,
    Great mod.
    Infortunatly, I got a fatal bug that prevent me to play my characteres if I try to get in the ship after upgrading it to T5.
  12. Crimson_Reaper
    Crimson_Reaper
    4/5,
    seems to be a problem with this mod in particular for me, whenever i have it installed, after the chucklefish logo finishes, the game full on closes out, no error, nothing. i have your cherub mod installed though which works fine, i have singled out that the problem is this mod in particular. Aside from that, the mod itself looks really good and i'm glad something like this is finally available for the recent updates.
  13. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    Version: SB v1.1.1 Mod v0.7
    Fantastic, I am grateful for the update, loads of potential.

Keep at it, I can offer you help on the project if you want it!- Wilfrey
  14. Archammer
    Archammer
    5/5,
    Version: Starbound v1.1.1
    Thank you for doing this been waiting for an updateed troll race!
  15. Presios Saiyan
    Presios Saiyan
    5/5,
    Version: Starbound v1.1.1
    I'll give it 5/5 because this mod is truly a God tier Ascension from outdated to recent versions of Starbound. Perfect for any Homestuck fan like me.

Oh and if you have conflicting mods, just remove them so you won't have any problems. ^^

Total rating: Kraft Grubsauce/5