TreeTransplant is a Stardew Valley mod that lets you transplant trees (including fruit trees) on your farm without needing to chop them down and wait for them to regrow.
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download the newest version and install into the mods directory.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
In order to transplant trees on your farm, you need to visit Robin the carpenter and select the "Tree Transplant" option in the menu.
Once you're in the tree transplant menu it's simple to start moving your trees.
First, left-click on the tree you wish to move to highlight it. By left-clicking again you can move the tree to a new location.
A tree can only be relocated when all of the surrounding tiles are green, if they are red that means there is a collision with another object such as a rock or building.
Certain trees also have different requirements for growth like this sapling which needs all surrounding tiles to be clear in order to grow.
By right-clicking with a tree selected or using the flip button in the bottom right corner you can flip the tree around for trees that support it.
Using the close button the bottom right or hitting your exit key on your keyboard (default escape) you can close out of this menu and return back in front of Robin.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Tree Transplant 1.0.13
Transplant your trees wherever you want!
- Tree Transplant v1.0.13 Jan 7, 2021
- Tree Transplant v1.0.12 Jan 5, 2021
- Tree Transplant v1.0.11 Dec 28, 2020