1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TRAILER PARK BOYS IN SPAAACE! ver. 1.1 Spirited Giraffe

Straight outta Sunnyvale, the Boys are here to get high in Space! Adds Costumes, Weapons and Crew!

1. Shadowstitch
    Shadowstitch
    5/5,
    Version: Spirited Giraffe
    THAT'S ONE NICE FACKIN MOD RIGHT THERE!
  2. Mythoria
    Mythoria
    5/5,
    my brain is all scrambly over all the fancy computer workings, but for some reason i cant get the shitmobile or the go kart. I think its cory and trevors fault.....
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Once the final build of the game comes out we will be updating this mod, so stay tuned, Corey and Trevor can't fuck it up anymore than they already have!
  3. Killjoyzone
    Killjoyzone
    5/5,
    No words available except for, wow!

P.S. any chance on the mod getting updated?
  4. DiggleDugger
    DiggleDugger
    5/5,
    Sometimes, loud noises make the squirrels go in my head, and I-I don't fight in the ring anymore, but I still fight with the demons in The Maniac's head.
  5. king69_666
    king69_666
    5/5,
    SWEEEEEEEEEET. I did not expect to see this here. Would love to see other cast members show up on planets doing their normal stuff or something too.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Stay tuned, bud! New cast members on the way in the update! Hopefully I'll get to everybody eventually so you can really have a full park experience!
  6. Synchronous
    Synchronous
    5/5,
    Worst case Ontario this mod wins game of the yeah.The more thinkings I have about it with some grade ten the more I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me that this mod rocks. give me a facken R!It doesn't take rocket appliances or a grade 10 to know You should have this mod
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Jesus murphy! The mouth on ya!
  7. CaptainxEdd
    CaptainxEdd
    5/5,
    There is a shit storm on the rise Bo-Bandy.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Can you feel it, Randers? The shit barometer is rising!
  8. DiggleDugger
    DiggleDugger
    5/5,
    I mean no disinspect, but make my words, it doesn't take rocket appliances to see that this mod passed with flying carpets.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Just the way she goes, bud. Friggin way she goes....