1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Toys For Children 2016-12-30

Furniture mod, adds child toys

1. monteso
    Replaces a few furniture items with more toys. Dollhouse paint stand, toy truck, jackn'box, rocking horse

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW.STARDEWVALLEYMODS.NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

For a family with two toddlers there is a sure lack of toys and playthings scattered about the place. This mod replaces the wizard couch, birch dresser,
    and two house plants with a doll house and paint stand,a rocking horse, a toy yellow truck and a jack n' a box. The dollhouse and jack n' box are a recolor of the ones from Jas's room. The doll house is rotatable.

Possibility for future additions, leave a comment if there's something you would like added and its within reason. Just remember the more items I add the more items i have to sacrifice, until it becomes possible for adding new content.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. toys4.jpg
    Toycyborg likes this.