1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TouhouBound 1.55

Anything you need for your average day in Gensokyo~!

1. Winter-kun
    Winter-kun
    5/5,
    Version: THB Beta 1.6
    Goddamn good, but where's so-waited Enraged Koala update?
  2. TurboEryx
    TurboEryx
    5/5,
    Version: THB Beta 1.53
    Ok, you're my god, now
  3. TheUniversalUniverse!
    TheUniversalUniverse!
    5/5,
    Version: THB Beta 1.53
    UPDATE PLEASE! This mod is awesome and does NOT deserve to die at all, it's so cool!
  4. coldReactive
    coldReactive
    5/5,
    Version: THB Beta 1.52
    Great so far. Hoping to see NPCs and what not. I love Yuyuko the most <3 (And her... over-obsession with eating everything. Even souls.)
  5. mister moon
    mister moon
    5/5,
    Version: THB Beta 1.51
    thanks for the update i love the mod and thanks for all the new mob things that make the game just 10X BEDTE!!!
  6. Pauollo
    Pauollo
    5/5,
    Version: THB Beta 1.5
    Well, long time Touhou fan :)

The costumes are looking great until now, looking forward as more are getting added
  7. Julius Clonkus
    Julius Clonkus
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-04
    Oh, heavens - a Touhou mod in the works?

I really appreciate the fact someone's gotten the idea; at the very least I'll be waiting giddily for news on this. A mini-hakkero would be awesome. Just point and level things with a Love-colored Master Spark.
  8. Alnitak
    Alnitak
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-04
    Give it your best dude. I would love to see a Touhou mod like this come to fruition. I would be very willing to help you test as well. I installed the mod, killed about 25 mobs, but didn't get any drops. So unless the drop rates are low, it doesn't appear to be working yet.

As a side note, I would suggest including a readme file with installation instructions in the download.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
    1. Kitaen Silva
      Author's Response
      I appreciate it~! Right now I'm working on exactly that, trying to figure out why the intended outcome is not quite happening. Turns out I hadn't added the item itself to the *.treasurepool files, so I'm tinkering with that right this moment. I'll update again as soon as I can. =3

When it is working properly, a "Point Token" should have about a 50% chance to drop, though that's not factoring in what seems to be some sort of convention that "Only one drop will be selected". Meaning that the more drops I apply to mob kills, the less chance you'll actually get the one you need. This can become problematic, but we'll have to kinda work with that until I can figure out how to tweak that.