1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Toddler as Frisk from UNDERTALE 18-06-16

A toddler replacement inspired by Frisk, from the game UNDERTALE

1. Eve Dee
    Ever wanted a baby Frisk running everywhere?
    -> Nope '__'
    Oh ok bye
    -> Yasss!
    Then this mod is for you! :DD

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hello! This is my very first mod and I hope you will like it! :)

I made it for my own use, then I decided to share it.

It's a simple toddler replacement based on the character design and the color palette of our little Frisk, from UNDERTALE.

[​IMG][​IMG]

If you run into any error or if you want to suggest any change, feel free to send me a message :3

Install Instructions for Dummies

- Download the Toddler as Frisk.rar file (obviously)
    - Go to your Stardew Valley game folder and find the Characters folder. The location should be at the follow:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters

Replacing the Toddler.xnb

- Back up your current Toddler.xnb file / rename it (ex : Toddler.xnb.backup)
    - Paste the modded Toddler.xnb from the Toddler as Frisk folder into the Characters folder

"What if I have a daughter ?"

Simply rename the modded Toddler.xnb to Toddler_girl.xnb and back up the vanilla Toddler_girl.xnb.
    Proceed the same way for any of the Toddlers files.

Credits :

ConcernedApe, game developer of Stardew Valley, for the vanilla texture which I have altered and recoloured

Toby Fox, game developer of UNDERTALE, for the original Frisk design character
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Daudknifeofdunwall
    Daudknifeofdunwall
    5/5,
    Version: 18-06-16
    welp it would be cool if you make chara too but its still very good
    1. Eve Dee
      Author's Response
      Oh! Good idea! :D I should try it too.