1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TMNT Armor 1.8

Ninja Turtle full vanity armor sets! Play as Leo, Don, Raph and Mike!

1. EVILnudeMONKEY
    If Download Now link does not give you updated version, use this alternate link instead.
    TMNT Armor 1.8 v. Upbeat Giraffe

This is a set of TMNT themed armor (Head, Chest, Back, & Legs) for all four ninja turtles. All pieces can be made at the spinning wheel as a beginning character at the cost of 1 fabric per piece.

[​IMG]

// V 1.8 - Updated for Starbound v. Upbeat Giraffe
    // V 1.7 - Updated for Starbound v. Enraged Koala
    // V 1.6 - Updated .modinfo for install compatability with KrazyTheFox's Starbound Mod Manager
    // V 1.5 - Updated to Starbound v. Furious Koala
    // V 1.4 - Adjusted graphics on heads so nose bulge is reduced
    // V 1.3 - Added .modinfo file
    // V 1.2 - Changed zip to improve install method, added second _merge line to player.config line
    // V 1.1 - Added _merge function to player.config file
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Babzilla likes this.

Recent Updates

1. TMNT Armor 1.8 v. Upbeat Giraffe
  2. TMNT Armor 1.7
  3. TMNT Armor 1.6

Recent Reviews

1. RenaldiForumStar
    RenaldiForumStar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    This was the second mod I've ever downloaded, after Tabula Rusa. Nostalgia factor = =D And the sprites are good too. Would be even better combined with a ninja weapon mod or TMNT extension pack with the shellraiser, Shredder, Splinnter, and all that junk...please think about it!
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      I am currently working on a MASSIVE Star Trek mod, but once that's done I'll consider adding some other armors and weapons. Thank you for your review!
  2. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: TMNT Armor 1.6
    I think they look great! Really nice work. I've discovered them in the Dressing Booth mod, so pretty sweet that you've allowed that to be included there!
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. =0)
  3. draco1122
    draco1122
    5/5,
    Version: TMNT Armor 1.6
    Great mod. Are you planning to add weapons or make a race mod of this?
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      I wasn't planning to, but I could if there's an interest. Thanks for the review!
  4. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Version: TMNT Armor 1.4
    Did a quick check and all the armors are very well made, very detailed and well shaded. They look really good. Re-size the head and make keep all but the shell as body parts, and this would make an even better race mod.
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      You don't have to wear the shell if you don't want the back piece. I shaded the armors to accomodate that, so your back will look like a shell but will only be visible if you are going up/down ladders. Without the back piece it loses a lot of the dimensionality. I am trying to size the head down as we speak. =0) Thanks for the feedback!
  5. Whaleduck
    Whaleduck
    4/5,
    Version: TMNT Armor 1.1
    It got potential but the installation method could have some modification!