1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Time Control 0.4

New tech allows time manipulation!

1. hcps
    hcps
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    how doI make time stop longer
  2. HyperStormV4
    HyperStormV4
    5/5,
    ZA WARUDO! ;時間を巻き戻す!
  3. StarheartXD
    StarheartXD
    4/5,
    I like this mod a lot but i have one problem. When I removed the mod, my character that completed the quests to get the tech just suddenly disappeared from the character selection menu. How do I fix this?
  4. zzxctk
    zzxctk
    5/5,
    Very Good
  5. YaBro
    YaBro
    5/5,
    Is this a JoJo reference!?
  6. technodude458
    technodude458
    5/5,
    STAR PLATINUM ZA WARUDO!
  7. hydraaa
    hydraaa
    5/5,
    KING CRIMSON!?
  8. s-T4RgaZ3R
    s-T4RgaZ3R
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3b
    now the Za Warudo contest has begun
  9. zombieking30
    zombieking30
    5/5,
    Something Something Bizarre Adventure
  10. Endred II
    Endred II
    4/5,
    I'm Italian, so sorry if my english will don't be fine.

I was doing a battle with the MK1, and the robot shooted at me a missile. I tryed to stop the time, but the missile continued to move and it beated me. Could you do a complete time stop? Where ANYTHING is stopped but you still move? I'd really love it. But ehi, the mod is amazing! Maybe the time stop cooldowns are too longs, but the mod is very nice.
  11. MegaMorpeh
    MegaMorpeh
    5/5,
    How to stop the time?
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      Once you've unlocked the tech (or are currently doing the time stop obstacle course), make sure the tech is equipped and then press F to perform the time stop.
  12. sayavani10
    sayavani10
    5/5,
    i am Dio now. nice work!!
  13. Dewritos
    Dewritos
    5/5,
    Awesome mod.But i found a bug i think.Everytime you use a teleporter it gives you the time rewind cooldown
  14. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    amazing! Though i have one question! could you somehow make it so that I am able to use phase shift or a distortion sphere together with yours?
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      I'd have to move the tech to the body or legs slot then, so either way you lose out on some mobility (dash/double jump) unfortunately :(
  15. Kconbas
    Kconbas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    ohhh yeah
  16. Salwed
    Salwed
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    very good