1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Targets 2014-02-21

Practice your aim on targets that emulate armor for each tier!

1. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-02-21
    I Like it, dont understand why it isnt more popular..
  2. StarMiner909
    StarMiner909
    5/5,
    A useful nick-knack if I say the least! :D
  3. Armed Mosquito
    Armed Mosquito
    5/5,
    great stuff I love it thanks for allowing us to use it. I have added it to the mod profession bound and linked right back to this page and not taking any credit I just wanna see these in action! i love it great thinking for something new
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Of course, my mods of for everyone's enjoyement! Feel free to change them as you see fit, also!
  4. Arkfall
    Arkfall
    4/5,
    Love this mod, but one i encountered one issue, from the ferozium to rubium, insted of the bar, it has the perfectly generic item. other than that, its good XD
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Aha, fixed the problem!
  5. Xelot
    Xelot
    5/5,
    cool and practical, it would be nice to be able to put in the two directions, not only left.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Yeah, that's why they wiggle so much - to make it look semi sensible from both directions. The real problem is that they spawn monsters (that's what the targets are) and I'm pretty sure I can't choose what direction they face when spawned. The other option is to make right-facing targets also, but that's twice as many other things clogging the menu then. Oh well.
  6. ProkhorVLG
    ProkhorVLG
    5/5,
    Genious!