1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Oxygen Generators 0.5.0 | Enraged Koala

Adds placeable oxygen generators, matching the theme of tiered objects (Durasteel, Impervium, ...)

1. mrboese
    Do you always wanted a cool moon or asteroid base - but you keep dying, because of the lack of oxygen, except you are always wearing that portable oxygen generator?

This mod adds visually matching oxygen generators for each tier, so you can go on and build your moon base without oxygen problems!

Current Features
    • A visually matching oxygen generator for each tier (except tier 1, currently)
    • You can place them on the ground or on a wall
    • The recipes are be unlocked by using Tech Upgrades (=> You will have to re append previous tech upgrades for existing characters if you want to craft these generators)
    Upcoming/Planned Features
    • IMPORTANT: The generators are only looking different, but have the same effect range etc.; I hope, I can make higher tier generators more efficient (greater range, ...), which as far as I know is currently not possible (I tried everything)
    • Adding more generators?

Material
    Currently, all generators needs following materials to craft (this will change in coming versions)
    [​IMG]/ [​IMG]/[​IMG]/[​IMG]/[​IMG]/[​IMG]/[​IMG]/[​IMG]/[​IMG] x 10
    [​IMG] x 5

Steel
    [​IMG]
    Titanium
    [​IMG]
    Durasteel
    [​IMG]
    Aegisalt
    [​IMG]
    Ferozium
    [​IMG]
    Cerulium
    [​IMG]
    Violium
    [​IMG]
    Rubium
    [​IMG]
    Impervium

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Hakuri, 3do987 and Baleur like this.

Recent Updates

1. Updating to "Enraged Koala"

Recent Reviews

1. asus349
    asus349
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.0 | Enraged Koala
    yaaa this is a bit fun but cost alot if you just started the game, but koolz
  2. Daranjo
    Daranjo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.0 | Enraged Koala
    This mod is definitely underrated and very useful.
    Would download again. 23 out of 5 stars.
  3. SyFio
    SyFio
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.0
    Very useful =DDD ty
  4. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.0
    Moonbase here I come!
  5. Baleur
    Baleur